Jack - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Jack - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:16 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Jack and I am a loveable goofball. I'm about 6-7 years old and weigh about 75lbs. I was returned to the rescue after being adopted 5 years ago because they no longer had time for me. I currently live with 4 other dogs, but I really liked the single life too. Sharing and taking turns is still something I am working on, but I'm getting much better at it. I love to run around and wrestle, especially with my foster sister, but I also know how to chill out. I stay off furniture unless invited up, but if you ask me up, you better expect a good cuddle. I am potty trained, and I get run of the house when my foster parents are out. I'm not a fan of the crate, it makes me scared and anxious. Did I mention I already know several commands? I recently had surgery to remove a tumor, thankfully it turned out to be a lipoma, which means it was non-malignant!! That makes me one lucky and happy boy! I'm really a good guy looking for someone to love me as much as I would love them.

Jgcrowl

Re: Jack

Postby Jgcrowl » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:00 am

The Crowl family is interested in meeting Jack! Thank you!

Mary Porter

Postby Mary Porter » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:15 pm

I'm interested in Jack - I've been approved by MLRR for adoption

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:06 pm

Jack has found his forever home.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”