Pepper - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Pepper - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:45 pm

Image Image

Hi there, my name is Pepper and I have a very interesting story. MLRR was saving a young black male lab puppy from a shelter in TN, but the shelter thought it was me they were saving and sent me to the vet to be checked out on accident. When MLRR found out about the mix up, not only did they still save the other puppy, but they said that they could never send me back to the shelter and off to Chicago I went. So, I may not look like your typical lab puppy, but I sure am as awesome as one! I am a very happy 3-4 month old, I weigh around 30 lbs and love everyone I meet. I am a very happy pup that lives with 2 fur foster brothers, a young boy and his mom. I'm a typical wiggly puppy, but already know some commands, am working on leash walking, crate training and I am OH SO SMART. Hopefully I can find a family that is not worried about what I'm mixed with, but knows that regardless of what I am on the outside, I am a wonderful dog on the inside and will be an amazing furry family member!

SmithFamily131

Re: Pepper

Postby SmithFamily131 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:29 pm

The Smith family is interested in Pepper. We were approved May 2015. Such a handsome boy!!

ForumMod

Re: Pepper - ADOPTED!!

Postby ForumMod » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:19 am

Pepper has been adopted.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”