Sawyer - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Sawyer - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:48 pm

Image Image

Hi folks, Sawyer here. Ya’ know, I’m looking for my forever family, so let me tell you a bit about myself. First of all, I’m extremely handsome. Look, I’m not even gonna try to be modest about that, ‘cause let’s face it, I’m a hunk. I’m also quite the charmer. I’m an 8ish month old male chocolate Lab, about 55 lbs and growing, and probably purebred, although since I didn’t come with any papers, the nice folks at MLRR who rescued me can’t say for sure. I’m a typical 8 month old Lab in need of some basic training. I’m playful, sweet, happy-go-lucky, and friendly, with a bit of naughty mixed in to keep you on your toes. Yeah, I did, I said naughty - just the usual stuff – I can be jumpy, occasionally mouthy when I get a little too excited, and not always sure what is ok to put in my mouth (like shoes – oh they are so fun to carry around! seriously, you should try it, fun fun fun!) - typical puppy stuff. Foster mom is working with me on all these things, and she says I’m learning super quickly, but I am still a work in progress. Speaking of works in progress, I’m getting that housebreaking thing down pretty well. I had a few accidents in my foster home at first, but I’ve learned to sit at the door when the urge strikes to signal to foster mom to take me out, so I’ve been accident free for a little while. So here’s what I’d like to ask for from my forever family: structure, food, love, food, patience, food, training, food, toys, food, exercise, food, and food. Did you get the food part? This is really important, because food is like my favorite thing ever. Just ask foster mom about the incident at the BBQ with the guy holding a plate full of food (I thought it was awesome, but for some reason the humans weren’t too amused). Anyway, in return for all of that, here’s what you’ll get from me: a devoted, fun, and alternately sweet and goofy companion, endless entertainment, many kisses and cuddles, and one heck of a hunk to gaze at lovingly. Do you have dogs already? That’d be cool, ‘cause I have two foster siblings (a 6 year old male Labbie and 2 year old female Labbie) and I just love playing with them, and I’ve loved all the other dogs I’ve met. Got cats? Also cool, there are cats here in my foster home, and other than barking at them occasionally, I’ve been a very good houseguest with them. And I love all people, so if your little ones are prepared to handle all that a giant puppy entails, then great, more playmates for me! So in conclusion - and I’m gonna be immodest again here - I’m pretty much the full package!

JohnKoszulinski

Re: Sawyer

Postby JohnKoszulinski » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:30 pm

The Koszulinski Family was just approved and would LOVE to meet Sawyer!

Jenjawor

Postby Jenjawor » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:31 pm

I am interested in Sawyer and am approved. What an amazing little guy!

SmithFamily131

Postby SmithFamily131 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:02 pm

The Smith family is interested in Sawyer. We were approved in May 2015. Kudos to whoever wrote his bio, brilliantly written!! BTW-how much food does he eat??? :lol:

jcrowl

Postby jcrowl » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:32 pm

The Crowl family is interested in Sawyer and also in Tom! We are approved and anxiously awaiting a chance to meet any of the dogs we have indicated interest in! Thank you!

jpmertens

Postby jpmertens » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:33 pm

The Mertens Family is very interested in Tom and Sawyer! :D

dhoughall

Postby dhoughall » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:31 am

tom and susan mackrola are very interested in sawyer. we have been approved,and would love to meet him. actually, we would be interested in adopting saywer and his brother tom, if possible. we had two labs, and they were best friends. it might be nice for these two brothers to stay together.

LWyatt

Postby LWyatt » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:33 pm

They Wyatt family is very interested in meeting Sawyer.

Valerie.Yudell

Postby Valerie.Yudell » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:56 pm

The Yudell family is interested in Tom and Sawyer. We were approved May 2014 for adoption but unfortunatly had to put all plans on hold when we found out our adopted dog Bruno had been diagnosed with cancer. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We would love to give two fur brothers a forever home.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:05 pm

Sawyer has found his furever home.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”