Pudge - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Pudge - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:53 am

Hi everyone, its Pudge here, and wearing my favorite fan gear! Yes, it is football season and I guess I look a little like a linebacker but I'm a big softie. Truth is, I'd rather sit on the couch with the gang and snuggle. But hey, I'm always up for a game of fetch and I love my daily walks. Yes, my name might be appropriate, but I'm looking fit and handsome now that I've lost some lbs. My foster mom says I have fur like velvet and super shiny, too. I now weigh in at a svelte 114 pounds (I came in at 128!) and I really am just big-boned, no fat here. A little history is in order.. My former family moved out of state and they were not able to take me with, so off to MLRR I went. I am a 3 year old boy, and never learned how to walk on a leash. You should see me now!! I am the calmest, sweetest, smartest dog ( so I've been told) and love my walks around the neighborhood. Everyone stops to pet me and I don't jump up, just wiggle or lick their hand. Yup, it's true I don't jump up and apparently that's a really good thing. That means your food is safe on the counter! I'll go into my crate if you ask, but I'd much rather curl up on any comfortable bed, human or dog, that is. I don't chew or have any potty accidents, I'm way beyond that stuff. I'm still figuring out things here, so I get a little nervous when everyone leaves me so that's why I go into my crate. I'm living in a pretty quiet house here, no furry brothers or sisters, but I went to daycare and my teacher said I play very well with other dogs, especially the small ones. I was an only dog in my former life, so I'm learning how to play and it's really fun! No little kids live here either, but I am very gentle with them and will give paw when they give me a treat. I'm looking for my forever home… oh wait, my foster mom wants to tell a quick story...

Before Pudge goes to sleep, he runs downstairs and picks out a toy from the basket. He brings it very quietly upstairs, lays it on his bed and then settles in with a big sigh. Good night, Pudge!

Projansky Family

Re: Pudge

Postby Projansky Family » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:36 am

Hello, the Projansky Family would be interested in meeting Pudge. We are approved adopters. Thank you in advance.

jcrowl

Postby jcrowl » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:50 pm

The Crowl family is very interested in Pudge and we are approved! We love the opportunity to meet him!

JohnKoszulinski

Postby JohnKoszulinski » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:21 pm

The Koszulinski Family is approved and would love to meet Pudge!

auntiegator

Postby auntiegator » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:55 pm

The Kelley family would love to meet Pudge!!

dhoughall

Postby dhoughall » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:34 am

tom and susan mackrola are very interested in pudge. we have been approved. he sounds like a darling.

Mary Porter

Postby Mary Porter » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:59 pm

We are interested in Pudge and have been approved by MLRR. Thanks, Mary Porter

Trats2

Postby Trats2 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:15 pm

The Trattner Family is extremely interested in meeting Pudge. He sounds absolutely adorable! We have been approved already.

auntiegator

Postby auntiegator » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:02 pm

The Kelley Family is anxioisly waiting for a chace to meet Pudge.
Thanks

JohnKoszulinski

Postby JohnKoszulinski » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:17 am

The Koszulinski Family would love an opportunity to meet Pudge. we are approved adopters. Thank you.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”