Macy - ADOPTED

admin

Macy - ADOPTED

Postby admin » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:26 pm

My name is Macy. I am around 3 months old and I love to play and am always happy to see people. I am very smart and have already learned how to sit. I have good manners and listen well. My foster Dad says I am a real cutie and my foster mom loves that I sleep through the night without having to get up and go potty. If you are looking for a sweet, social and adorable lab puppy, I am your girl!

To be considered you should read our adoption page and fill out the application form there. You can comment that you are interested on this forum. Just use the same name you use on the application so we know who you are.

http://www.midwestlabrescue.org/adoption.shtml

npodkul@att.net

Re: Macy

Postby npodkul@att.net » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:52 pm

Can you give me a little more info about this pooch? NJP

labluvr

Postby labluvr » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:08 pm

NJP - I am fostering Macy...what other info are you looking for?

martimendoza69@gmail.com

Postby martimendoza69@gmail.com » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Hi,

My family and I would be interested in meeting Macy. We have been approved and are just waiting to meet our forever lab!

Marti, Jim and Liliana

Molly_Mae's_Mom

Postby Molly_Mae's_Mom » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Hi Marti, Jim and Liliana!
I will let our placement coordinator know -- thanks!

Kristen

martimendoza69@gmail.com

Postby martimendoza69@gmail.com » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:38 am

Thanks Kristen!

We look forward to hopefully hearing from you soon! :o)

The Schommer Family

dberry

Postby dberry » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:36 am

Hello,
I e-mailed Ken about getting together with you to meet Macy. I haven't received a reply yet. If she is still up for adpotion, I'd love to meet her. My application is still active with MLR.

Let me know :)

Danielle

Donna Klein

Postby Donna Klein » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Macy is so cute! She looks like she would be easy to train. Is she completely housebroken? Is she alone during the day? I have mentioned to Meredith that I was interested in meeting Macy.

moore4123

Postby moore4123 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:13 pm

We are approved adopters who would be interested in meeting with Macy if she has not yet found her forever home and if MLRR thought we might be a good match for her. She is such a cutie that we're pretty sure she is probably well on her way to a forever home but if not, we would be interested in seeing if she might be a match for us and our yellow lab Emma. We recently met with another MLRR dog but she and Emma didn't seem to have the right doggie chemistry, unfortunately :? We're prepared to wait as long as it takes to find our new best doggie friend!

Thank you,
Valerie and Brian Moore

Molly_Mae's_Mom

Postby Molly_Mae's_Mom » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:11 am

Hi Everyone!
Thanks for your interest in Macy. MLRR is please to announce that Macy was adopted and has found her forever home! Congrats to Macy and her new family :mrgreen:
There are still a lot of labs on the website looking for a great home and new rescues are coming in weekly. Keep checking back on the website and the forum.

Kristen

Return to “ADOPTED!!”