Sandy - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Sandy - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:37 pm

Hi, Sandy here! Whew, that heartworm treatment was tough. Imagine me, a fun-loving, energetic pup not being able to run and play like I should! But good news, I'm 100% and ready for my forever family. The vet thinks I'm just under a year old and weigh in at a perfect 45 pounds, aka a "pocket lab". Yes, I'm just the right size to cuddle, go on car rides,walks and sleep easily in my comfy dog bed. I don't mean to brag, but everyone I meet says I'm a very pretty girl. And I have super soft, white blonde fur, big black eyes and a constant smile. But there's more to me than just my good looks. My foster mom says she's never met such a friendly dog. I love everyone and every dog I meet. I play very nicely, too, with all sizes and types of dogs. Boy, I'd just love having a dog brother or sister around all of the time. My fur siblings have taught me a lot like how to "do your business" outside, no problem there! Cats, hmm, not sure as haven't met any of those. Oh and little kids... I get them confused with puppies so I chase and jump on them, guess that's not what they like. So, I should have human siblings that are a bit older, or can handle my puppy like behavior for now. I still have a lot to learn about what I can and can't put in my mouth. Or as my foster mom jokes, not much difference between a Jimmy Choo and a dog chew. Well, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. I hope you'll welcome me into your family!

esmeralda048

Re: Sandy

Postby esmeralda048 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:50 pm

The Alaniz Family is interested in meeting Sandy. Our application is on file and approved! Hope we can make this happen for her and for us!

etj763

Postby etj763 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:43 am

Beautiful girl! I have applied and been approved and would like to meet Sandy at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

esmeralda048

Postby esmeralda048 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:52 pm

Any updates on this cutie?

ForumMod

Re: Sandy - ADOPTED!!

Postby ForumMod » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:18 am

Sandy has been adopted!!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”