Brownie - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Brownie - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:31 pm

Hi Everybody, Yup, that's me, Brownie, featured in this photo shoot looking rather handsome, don't you think? I don't mean to brag, but no one can believe that I'm 7 years old, not with my shiny, soft coat and happy smile. You'd never know that I weigh in at 80 pounds, especially when I curl up in a little ball on any available couch. When I first came to MLRR, I was pretty achy, but the nice vet gave me some arthritis medicine and boy do I feel better! I guess I'll always have take it, but it’s yummy and I can chase a ball and go on walks now, no problem! I'm not just a good looking dude, I have a soft side too. In fact, my foster mom calls me "lover boy" because I love everyone the minute I meet them. But I don't jump or get too excited, I'd prefer to sit and have them pet me. Or even better, let's sit on the couch and I can rest my head on your shoulder. I know, adorable! I'm really quiet too, with just an occasional woof at the door. Although, I make lots of moaning noises when you pet me, it just feels that good. Other dogs are really nice and I enjoy meeting them. Cats? I haven't met any of those yet but I'm a pretty chill guy. I'm rather offended to answer the question about "house broken" - really? In fact, I'm so smart I take care of business the same time and in the same spot in the yard. Kids? Pretty quiet household here, but I just went on a visit and met the nicest little ones and I really liked all the pats they gave me. I kept hoping they would let me sit and shake and then give me a treat, cause that's a no brainer for me. Sit, down, stay, I do it all and walk nicely on a leash. Yes, I'm rather perfect, but humble of course. I have to confess, I've been told I'm needy, but in a very good way. I will always be quietly by your side or at your feet just waiting to be showered with love, kisses and attention .That's not too much for my forever family is it?

Sincerely,
Brownie

dkosar

Re: Brownie

Postby dkosar » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:56 pm

The Kosar family is interested in meeting Brownie!

dkosar

Postby dkosar » Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Oh, and The Kosar family has been approved to adopt!

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:51 pm

Kosar family - your interest has been noted. Thank you.

ForumMod

Re: Brownie - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:36 pm

Brownie has found his forever home

Return to “ADOPTED!!”