Annie - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Annie - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:32 pm

Hi, my name is Annie, I am a 5 year old, female Lab, with the biggest smile in the world! I am an owner surrender, although no fault of my former owner, as they had to move on into assisted living. All part of life, right? Anyway, I am one HAPPY girl… my foster parents are amazed at my outlook on life….smiles all the way!! OK, you should know I am about 93 pounds of love, but my foster parents have been taking me on walks, and watching what I eat. Let me tell you a little about myself…I am the happiest girl around. My mom calls me a “Velcro” dog… I like to hang close, both inside and outside….and while we are talking about it, I am more of an inside dog than outdoor…. I don’t mind outside, but just sayin’… I will hang out by the front door, until it’s time to go in. But know, if I’m outside, give me a tennis ball, and throw it, and I am yours forever… I LOVE the thrill of chasing the ball…. I will bark for you, waiting for the next throw. If we are inside, I can play by myself, on my back, just having fun… I also love to play with my foster brother… tugging on a rope, or grabbing the ball out of his mouth. No kids at this house, but I cannot imagine not liking them… did I say… I LOVE LIFE !! The only thing I'm not so sure about is cats - haven't met one. Oh, I forgot to mention, I have excellent leash walking skills… (not really a runner)… give me a nice leisurely walk, smelling the flowers along the way… I will take notice of anyone new that I have not been introduced to, and happily introduce myself, if you let me. Time for bed? No worries, I will hop right up, onto your bed, finding just the right spot, next to you. If you are looking for a well-mannered, happy middle aged girl, that is loyal till the end, then look no further… I’m yours… scheduling dates now…. !

mzizzo24

Re: Annie

Postby mzizzo24 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:42 pm

The Zizzo family is interested in meeting Annie. Application is under Maureen Zizzo. Thank you.

mniehaus

Postby mniehaus » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:08 am

Mike Niehaus has been approved and would be interested in Annie

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:38 pm

Zizzo & Niehaus families your interest has been noted.

dkosar

Postby dkosar » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:39 pm

Have been approved. Interested in Annie. Kosar family

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:52 pm

Kosar family - your interest has been noted. Thank you.

jones

Postby jones » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Jones family (application pending) is interested in Annie

Gretchen B

Postby Gretchen B » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:55 pm

The Braker family is interested in meeting Annie.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:35 pm

Annie has found her forever home

Return to “ADOPTED!!”