Thor - ADOPTED!!

ForumMod

Thor - ADOPTED!!

Postby ForumMod » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:38 pm

Introducing....... The AMAZING THOR!!! Yep. That's me! I am an energetic 1 and a half year old yellow lab who loves loves loves to play. When people think of labs..... they think of me because I am the perfect pup! (that's what my foster mom says, anyway). My family was moving and could not take me with them. They were so sad but were happy to know that MLRR was going to find me another great home. At my first home I did not have to be in a crate so my foster family has let me roam the house and I have been a great houseguest!!! I don't touch anything except toys and am house trained, and very playful with other dogs. I haven't met any cats but I am very gentle. I love playing keep away from my foster fur brother and tug of war with my foster family, which includes a 12 year old boy. I could fetch a ball over and over again all day if you let me. My family must have fed me really good because I am a big boy at 80 pounds. I act like a lap dog though. I know all of my basic commands and can even catch a treat from off my nose. I am a really fast learner and my foster mom says I am very sweet and she loves my big labby kisses. I would love to have a forever home where I can run and play all day with you!!! Won't you be my forever family???

Felisaty

Re: Thor

Postby Felisaty » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:36 am

Posted on FB also but Hansen family is approved and very interested in meeting Thor :) Thank you for your consideration.

ForumMod

Re: Thor

Postby ForumMod » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:50 pm

Thor has been adopted.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”