Jerricho - ADOPTED!!

ForumMod

Jerricho - ADOPTED!!

Postby ForumMod » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Hi, I'm Jerricho... No, not the Jerricho TV show from a few years back. I’m Jerricho the dog and a great one at that! So let me tell you a little about me. I’m from Southern IL and my parents had to give me up because they got really sick. So the great people at MLRR said they’d take a chance on me. So the first thing I had to do was go to the vet. I had this growth on my right foot, a little above my toes. The good news is that they did surgery and took it off. The even better news is that it was not cancer, it was benign. Also I have to tell you my mouth was a mess. I never brushed. As it turns out the vet removed 11 teeth, but don’t worry, we canines have 42 so I still have plenty and eating is not a problem. As you can see from my photo, I’ve got a nice gray muzzle; I’m distinguished looking. But don’t let that gray hair fool you. I run circles around my foster brother in the yard, and I’m a boat load older than him. Speaking of old, I should tell you I’m 9 years young. I’m really a good dog. At the shelter they tested me and said I got along with other dogs, big and small, even cats and kids. Nothing gets me too excited. My foster family is still waiting to hear me bark. I’m a pretty quiet guy. I do great on walks. I’m not a big puller, but I do like to stop and smell the roses (among other things). We take a walk for at least an hour a day and I really enjoy my walks. I get excited when I meet new people. I dance all around. Sometimes I jump up but I really don’t hurt anybody because I’m so light on my feet. But we’re working on the ‘off’ command. I’m getting better, but I’m a ‘work in progress’. My foster mom says I make her smile and that I’m the best foster dog she’s ever had, and she’s had a lot. So there you have it. If you’re looking for a mature, calm, easy going, fun loving guy, I’m thinking we should get together. In return you’ll get kisses and smiles, and my everlasting affection. JD aka Jericho the Dog

Return to “ADOPTED!!”