Jack - ADOPTED!!

admin

Jack - ADOPTED!!

Postby admin » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm

ImageImage

Hello, my name is Jack. As you can see in my picture, I'm a handsome, stocky, yellow Lab. I'm 5 years old but my foster mommy says I'm pretty mature for my age, especially for a Lab. I like to play tug of war with my foster brother (don't worry, I only do that with my toys), play fetch, chew my antler - oh, and my most favorite toy is my little stuffed squirrel, I love when you toss him around for me and he makes noise which I think is pretty cool. I love going on walks and I don't pull too hard, but I do like to sniff everything so I need some leash training so I can learn what the heel command is. Although I have a playful side, the thing I love most is just to be pet and cuddled. My foster mommy calls me her shadow - I follow her everywhere to make sure she knows I'm available for a belly rub anywhere and any time. I also like to eat my meals and treats - I can be picky with my food - rice and pumpkin are not food in my book, but my foster mommy has been feeding me a variety of new treats and I love most of them, especially my doggy frozen yogurt! I am housebroken and crate trained, but I prefer to be out of my crate. My foster mommy leaves me out of the crate when she's not home and I don't get into any mischief. I just lay around and wait for her to come home. At night, I like to sleep by humans, I don't mind the floor, just please don't lock me in my crate. I get excited when I hear "car ride" but then when I get in the car, I don't think I like it much. I pace in the backseat and try to climb up in front to ride shotgun. I'm just excited to go anywhere you go. I love everyone and just want to be in a home that loves me and gives me lots of attention. My foster mommy says I'm such a happy, sweet, loving, good boy that anyone would be lucky to have me. Is your home where I can call my new forever home?

cindyboggs

Re: Jack

Postby cindyboggs » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:35 am

He is a cutie. No comments on him??? Where are the folks who should be looking to adopt this hunk?

Return to “ADOPTED!!”