Sunrise - ADOPTED!!

admin

Sunrise - ADOPTED!!

Postby admin » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:33 pm

Hi, my name is Sunrise. I am a black Lab mix, am around 1 year old and I weigh about 49 pounds. I was given my name from the lady that picked me up from the shelter. She said, “I am going to name you Sunrise, because this is the start of a brand new day for you”.

I had a real tough start to my life so far. I was hit by a truck and brought to shelter. While I was in the shelter, they did an X-ray and found out that I also had 2 bullets in tummy area. They don’t bother me at all so they left them in there. I also have allergies and get the itchies so it's important that I'm on very high quality food and I may need to stay on allergy pills, as they have really helped so far. But that's not a big deal, right? My foster Mom says I am the friendliest dog she has ever met. No matter who comes in the house, I always greet them with a kiss and wag my tail with happiness.
I am such a happy girl and very, very affectionate. I will cuddle all day with you if you let me. I love to have my ears scratched and my belly rubbed. I love attention and being with people and kids. I also get along really well with my foster dog brother and sister. I am completely house trained and I am completely crate trained. I am very good and very quiet when I am in my crate. I am learning how to walk on a leash and like to take car rides. Playing outside is one of my favorite things to do. I love to run around and chase my foster brother and sister in the yard. When I am playing in our fenced in yard and my foster Mom or Dad calls my name I always listen and come running to them. I am learning how to take my treats easy from even the smallest hands. I am around kids a lot. From the ages of 3 to 14 years old, I love them all. My size is good because I am small enough not to knock over my human little ones that I am around.

I am always happy and I know I will make you smile all the time. I would love nothing more than to move into your home and make it mine forever.

esmeralda048

Re: Sunrise

Postby esmeralda048 » Sun May 01, 2016 1:14 am

Interested in meeting Sunrise. Application name: Evelyn Martinez

Return to “ADOPTED!!”