Reesie - ADOPTED!!

admin

Reesie - ADOPTED!!

Postby admin » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:19 am

Hi everyone, my name is Reesie, pronounced just like the chocolate candy. And I'm just as sweet! I'm told I am a very beautiful girl with soft, silky brown fur, green eyes and a happy smile. There is some debate about my age and I'm not admitting to anything. Some say I am nine years old, but the vet thinks I'm a few years younger, so MLRR is gonna say 6 to 7. I'm in great shape, too, now that I've recovered from the heartworm treatment, which was no fun. I'm a larger doggie at 73 lbs and I've just started walking on a leash and it's a new experience for me. At first, I went every which way, but now with my new cute halter, I'm really getting it. I'm learning sit, stay and down, too, and I am a very quick learner, ESPECIALLY if you have treats. And speaking of training, I already know about good behavior. I don't jump on people, counter surf, chew shoes (even though my foster fur brother does haha), and I make sure to do my "business" outside. When I first arrived at my foster home, I was very anxious. But the next day, I felt better and even cuddled next to my foster brother. I did take his toys as I NEED them at all times, but he shares well. I did have a few litters of puppies (Reesie’s pieces?) in my time so guess that's why I like to carry soft toys a lot. Now I follow him around because I love him and he lets me sleep with him in his dog bed. I am not a fan of cat, sorry! My foster mom says I am just the calmest, nicest dog especially now that I feel loved and at home. I like to sit on the couch with them and let them pet me and then I give kisses. I haven't been around children, but I think I will like older kids because I'm a little old myself. Wouldn't you like to be my furever family???
Love,
Reesie

For more information, and to express interest in Reesie, please go to her facebook post at http://tinyurl.com/hbl8cqu

patcha2565

Re: Reesie - ADOPTED!!

Postby patcha2565 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:26 am

Return to “ADOPTED!!”