Buddy - ADOPTED!!

ForumMod

Buddy - ADOPTED!!

Postby ForumMod » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:39 pm

Prince Charming searching for his Royal Family

I am a very affectionate 8 year old (give or take) male Lab. You can call me Buddy. I am a lean 80 lbs, have a reddish chocolate coat, and brown eyes. My sophistication shines in my salt and pepper muzzle. I enjoy walks in the park, playing catch, and spending time with those I love. My love language is physical touch, I can't get enough. I am very polite, social, and calm so don't worry about introducing me to your parents. I am a free spirit that doesn't care for the confinement of kennels and gates. I am living with my foster mom and 9 year old brother, along with my fur foster sister. I get free access to run free in the house and am very well behaved. Just give me a spot on the couch and I am happy. We all get along great! But I'm not sure about cats. But what I am REALLY looking for is to find a place to sink my roots in. Oh, and I am house-trained. What can I say? I am really the whole package!

For more information, and to express interest in Buddy, please go to his facebook post at http://tinyurl.com/z2wwoxh

mrc1019

Re: Buddy

Postby mrc1019 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:53 pm

test

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:35 pm

mrc1019 - what is the test for?

kenmeyers

Postby kenmeyers » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:21 pm

I am interested in hearing more about Buddy. I am approved and have adopted two Labs through MLRR. Please let me know how we can connect to discuss further. Ken Meyers

Hal

Postby Hal » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:37 am

Hi,

Where can we see Buddy.
We are interested in two labs age from four to eight.
Chocolate and yellow are our first choice
We live in Chelsea Michigan and are very used to having large dogs.

Hal

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Tue May 17, 2016 11:41 pm

ForumMod wrote:Image

Prince Charming searching for his Royal Family

I am a very affectionate 8 year old (give or take) male Lab. You can call me Buddy. I am a lean 80 lbs, have a reddish chocolate coat, and brown eyes. My sophistication shines in my salt and pepper muzzle. I enjoy walks in the park, playing catch, and spending time with those I love. My love language is physical touch, I can't get enough. I am very polite, social, and calm so don't worry about introducing me to your parents. I am a free spirit that doesn't care for the confinement of kennels and gates. I am living with my foster mom and 9 year old brother, along with my fur foster sister. I get free access to run free in the house and am very well behaved. Just give me a spot on the couch and I am happy. We all get along great! But I'm not sure about cats. But what I am REALLY looking for is to find a place to sink my roots in. Oh, and I am house-trained. What can I say? I am really the whole package!

For more information, and to express interest in Buddy, please go to his facebook post at http://tinyurl.com/z2wwoxh

BarkleyFamily

Postby BarkleyFamily » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:12 pm

We are MLRR approved and are interested in Buddy.

ForumMod

Re: Buddy - ADOPTED!!

Postby ForumMod » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:29 pm

Buddy has been adopted!!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”