Sammy - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Sammy - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:41 pm

Hi, my name is Samsara, but I go by the name Sammy. I think I am around 2 years old. I weigh in around 58 lbs, give or take a few. My foster mom said she was trying to beef me up, since I was skinny when I first arrived - from Puerto Rico! I just love attention. I will follow you around wherever you may go and be your shadow if you let me. I also like to sit in people’s laps. I think if I sit on you, you can’t leave. I am very eager to learn and I am already potty trained. I sound like a real catch, don’t I? Keep reading, it gets better.

I currently live in a house with two girls ages 11 and 13 and another dog and a cat! Yes, I like cats, well kind of. I don’t chase them, just sometimes paw at them. My foster mom says I play a little too rough, so I am sometimes crated when no one is home, but they are giving me more time out of the crate to see how I do, and of course I have done excellent. I sleep where I want at night, and prefer their bedroom, so I know when someone gets up. I also like to yawn very loud to make sure everyone knows I am up and ready to play. I love playing with my foster fur-brother. He and I chase each other in the back yard. If I could play all day with him I would, I have endless energy. I love all the attention I get from the 11 year old and 13 year old. I just lay by their side and follow them around the house. I shower them with kisses. They just wrap their arms around me and I melt. I love to be by people. I slide all the way down their leg and lay on their feet. My foster mom takes me for a walk or run every day. I get so excited to go outside and I am getting used to a schedule. I am pretty good on a leash and I hate to brag, but I am a good runner. I know the command “sit” and I am working on “stay” and “come.” I am also working on taking food nicely from your hand. My foster parents want to make sure I do okay with little kids. I think I would do best in a home where there is activity. When I got here, I was shy of men but I am improving. I also get super excited when I see another dog. I like to bark and jump a lot. Recently we went on a long hike at Starved Rock where we got to work on both activities. My foster parents said I did really well and they can see I am improving. I am affectionate and like to snuggle, so please give me lots of hugs, kisses and praise for doing a good job. My foster parents say I will need some training but I know I will make you proud. I am such a quick learner and love positive attention. Would you like to meet this sweet girl from Puerto Rico and give her the home she deserves?

For more information, and to express interest in Sammy, please go to her facebook post at http://tinyurl.com/z65zeyv

rydan3

Re: Sammy

Postby rydan3 » Fri May 06, 2016 10:40 am

Sammy sounds wonderful, we're interested and love to meet her!

Ryan

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Fri May 13, 2016 12:47 pm

Ryan - your interest has been noted.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:34 am

Sammy has been adopted

Return to “ADOPTED!!”