Bohemio - ADOPTED!!!

ForumMod

Bohemio - ADOPTED!!!

Postby ForumMod » Tue May 03, 2016 3:01 pm

Image Image

Hi there, I’m Bohemio. I bet you’re wondering why the crazy name. Beats me. I think it loosely translates to “extravagant” in Spanish, and I am from Puerto Rico, so we’ll go with that. I don’t really speak Spanish, but I was living on the streets in PR till the nice people at MLRR flew me to Chicago. No more eating off the streets for me. I’m getting 2 squares a day and I need it. I am a 60 lb yellow male Lab, and I was a little too thin but I’ve slowly been gaining weight. Don’t you wish you had that problem? Seriously now, let’s talk more about me. Of course I’m not telling anyone my age. One vet guessed 7 but another thought I was a little older, maybe closer to 8 or 9. I’m adjusting to life here in the States. I love to go on walks. I think I have a bit of arthritis so I’m not into super long walks, but do like to get out for 30 minutes or so and check out all the new smells around me. When I first arrived I was scared. You would be too. But when my foster Mom got me out of my airline crate, I knew life was going to get better. During my first week, my foster mom tried to get me to play with these things called toys—what’s that all about? I had never played with them before. My foster brother was trying to get me to play as well, but I wasn’t so sure about that. But I’m a quick study. The next week I went and took every toy out of the toy basket. My favorite is the small red Kong. My foster mom throws it a short distance and I bound after it. What fun! Now I’m the one that is instigating play with my foster brother. I really don’t know any commands but am working on ‘come.’ I know all about going outside and doing my thing, but when we’re home together, taking it easy, you need to remind me to go outside. I like having a yard to roam in. Around the house, I will pretty much follow you around. At night, I sleep on my bed in the bedroom. Sometimes, when everyone is gone, they put me in my crate. I put up a little stink (I might bark some) but then settle down. I like everyone I meet. I’ve never met a cat before, but chances are I won’t chase him or her too much. I’m friendly to all ages. I don’t jump up. I’m not a door charger. One time I managed to get out of the yard but when my Foster Mom came to get me, I didn’t run away. Of course I’m a good eater; and you can pet me when I’m eating and I’ll just wag my tail. So, I’m looking for someone to adopt me. Kids are fine, families are fine, single folks are fine, big house, small house, big yard, small yard – it’s all fine with me. All I’m looking for is for someone to love me. In return, you’ll get my undivided, undying love and attention.

For more information, and to express interest in Bohemio, please go to his facebook post at http://tinyurl.com/hpf7lmz

kenmeyers

Re: Bohemio

Postby kenmeyers » Sat May 07, 2016 8:34 am

I am interested in Bo. I have been approved. Just had my home visit. Thank you.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Fri May 13, 2016 12:47 pm

Ken - your interest has been noted.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Sat May 21, 2016 7:31 pm

Bohemio has found his forever home

Return to “ADOPTED!!”