Biscuit - ADOPTED!!!!

ForumMod

Biscuit - ADOPTED!!!!

Postby ForumMod » Fri May 13, 2016 1:49 pm

Image Image Image

Hi my name is Biscuit. I am a 6 year old male yellow Lab. Don’t let my age fool you…I have LOTS of energy. I’m currently living with a 5 year old foster fur brother, foster mom and dad. My foster mom says I am a big, tall lanky dog (she likens me to Scooby Doo…) and all that energy, and my size (I'm a solid 75 lbs), can be a bit overwhelming to some people. I’m really a gentle lion, once you get to know me. I will be by your side, endlessly, throughout the day because I don’t want to miss out on anything. You should know that I have some physical scars on both sides of my body…when I was a puppy, some hot food got spilled accidentally on me, and the fur did not grow back. It hasn’t hampered my ability to be a normal dog, so you don’t have to worry about that. My foster mom says I am wired and like to keep busy…always on the go, looking out the window, following you around, chewing an antler, if there is something going on…I’m there. And my favorite spot in the whole world is the kitchen… you might know why...

Some of the fun things I like to do…I love to run! My foster parents’ have a big backyard that I can run in…so I can let some of that extra energy loose. I also like to run for the tennis ball, although I can get distracted on my way back and forget that I am supposed to bring it to you. A lot of cheering helps me remember. I have learned to play rope tug with my foster fur brother, and we make a pretty mean team. I also like to go on walks, but tend to pull on the leash…. I will need some coaching as I continue to learn how to walk better; but seriously, there are so many good smells, and things to see…you get it, don’t you? I also have a crate that my foster parents leave open, allowing me to come and go during the day. It’s my safe place that I can take naps in during the day, or where I stay when my foster parents leave the house. At night, I sleep on a dog bed next to my foster parents’ bed…and if you let me, I will climb up into your bed. Favorite treats are bully sticks and antler chews…my foster parents have a pail filled with them; I can pick the antlers out and chew them any time I want. And don’t forget the belly rubs…I love them!

So, every dog has their weakness, and you might as well know mine…I have a strong will (and maybe a little stubbornness), so my enthusiasm and eagerness when meeting dogs can make them, and their owners, nervous. My social skills need continued work, and my loud bark and jumping, in anticipation of meeting them, can be scary. Once we get through the meet and greet, no sweat …we are pals for life.

So, you are probably wondering…what kind of family I am looking for? Because of my size and energy level, a family with older kids would be best. And if you have a fur brother or sister, I need 15 or 20 minutes to get to know them, before we all are comfortable. I think you will see I have some very charming qualities, once you get to know me. Do I hear you calling…Biscuit (Doo)…where are you…?

For more information, and to express interest in Biscuit, please go to his facebook post at
http://tinyurl.com/hex5jwc

ForumMod

Re: Biscuit - ADOPTED!!!!

Postby ForumMod » Sat May 21, 2016 7:33 pm

Biscuit has found his forever family

Return to “ADOPTED!!”