Comanche. - ADOPTED!!

ForumMod

Comanche. - ADOPTED!!

Postby ForumMod » Thu May 26, 2016 10:35 am

​My name is Comanche I am a handsome boy! My foster family says I am 9-10 months old and I have a shiny black coat with a patch of white on my chest and back paws. I am about 40 pounds and am told I could gain a little weight but will not get much bigger. I was originally from Tennessee, so I am a good ol'boy. I must have a family that likes to snuggle, give belly rubs and take long walks in the park. I also love to relax laying on the grass in the sun on a nice afternoon. And I need family that will continue to teach me about being potty trained. I’m almost there but can’t guarantee I won’t have a few accidents.

My foster mom calls me her little cuddle bug because I LOVE to cuddle and lay right against you. I love my 4-legged foster sister Sophie - we play and wrestle all the time and I even pretend to let her win sometimes. I get along with Louie the cat, too! I like to go outside and play with my four-legged neighborhood buddies and although I haven’t met any kids yet, I am very sweet, and I don’t mind when people or other dogs share my toys or food. So, I think I would fit into any kind of family: Older kids, younger kids, no kids... Foster mom says I'm a gentle soul and as cute as can be :) I am the curious type as I am still young so I do have to be watched at all times, just like a regular Labby puppy. I don't like to go in my kennel, but my foster mom says I need to stay in there when she's not around. Yeah yeah... It's for my safety I know... But I still don't like it. :( Once I'm in there I don't make a big fuss though. And that’s important because, well, I do like to chew so you must put your shoes away! The last pair I chewed were made by some guy Louis something, and my foster mom was pretty upset but of course I'm a charmer so she got over it quick.

Did I mention I Looove belly rubs? Those and cuddling are a must! :)

Most important.... I am a homebody and prefer to stay in the neighborhood and really do not like car rides at all. The car makes me sick so hopefully we don’t have to do a lot of driving around. Once I am out of the car, I'm back to my normal self! So, if you're looking for that special furry friend who is loyal, loving, affectionate, will always be happy to see you, happy-go-lucky and has a personality that everyone loves that will capture your heart, I'm your guy! Just look at this face....

INTERVIEWING NOW for my perfect furever family!

For more information, and to express interest in Comanche, please go to his facebook post at
http://tinyurl.com/zo26swl

ssbehles

Re: Comanche

Postby ssbehles » Fri May 27, 2016 3:21 pm

I have filled out an application and still need to schedule my home visit (hopefully next week) We would love to meet this boy!

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:01 pm

ssbehles wrote:I have filled out an application and still need to schedule my home visit (hopefully next week) We would love to meet this boy!

Have you had your home visit yet?

ssbehles

Postby ssbehles » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:35 pm

We had our home visit but were declined to adopt :(

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:20 pm

Comanche has been adopted

Return to “ADOPTED!!”