Wilma - ADOPTED

admin

Wilma - ADOPTED

Postby admin » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:34 pm

Hello forever family!!! My name is Wilma I'm about 2 years old and the sweetest girl you will ever meet.. I get along great with my two foster dog brothers and love to give kisses to the young children in my home. Like all girls, I just love shoes, so my foster mom has to hide them on me. I'm learning to play with my nyla bones and kongs; I never had toys before!!! I love to play outside in my yard and enjoy cuddling up on my dog bed at night. My foster mom keeps telling me that when my forever family comes I'll go to dog school just like my foster brother dogs did. I can't wait, it sounds like fun!! Hope to see you soon.

surbaja@aol.com

Re: Wilma

Postby surbaja@aol.com » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:27 pm

OMG! She is soooo CUTE.

FoutzFam

Postby FoutzFam » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:05 am

Hi again,

Feel silly about responding to individual dogs on here, since you probably have a bunch of great ones not shown here. But Wilma sounds great for us, too!

Just give us a holler, whenever. Looking forward to it!

The Foutz Family

Molly_Mae's_Mom

Postby Molly_Mae's_Mom » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:24 am

Howdy Foutz Family,
Thank you expressing interest in individual dogs -- that's why we have this forum :mrgreen:
I'm not sure if you've posted your status in the application process somewhere else on the forum, but can you just remind me if you've been approved for adoption? If you have, I will definitely let our placement coordinator know about your interest in Wilma so that we can set you up to meet her. If you haven't been approved yet, hang in there and keep me updated as to where you are in the process.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kristen

FoutzFam

Postby FoutzFam » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Well howdy, Kristen!

Thanks for responding.

We had a great visit with Donna from Midwest and her daughter's lab Mowgli on Friday night. (And Donna's daughter, too!) Definitely got me, my wife and our boys even more excited to adopt a lab from Midwest, and so now we're just waiting to get the official stamp of approval.

When you say that commenting on individual dogs is what the forum is for, do you mean that if we don't participate in the forum, it hinders Midwest in matching us to a lab? Because we don't want *that* to happen! We've loved the experience so far, and are just waiting for someone to get in touch with us about the next step. :)

Thanks for your help!

Colt, Katie, Jonah & Ben Foutz

Molly_Mae's_Mom

Postby Molly_Mae's_Mom » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:58 am

Hello again Foutz Family!
Ha! I will just comment back to both of your comments. I do not want you (or anyone else reading the forum!) to believe that if you don't participate in the forum, then it will hinder the matchmaking. It just enhances the whole process.
I know we're still waiting for you to be officially approved, but when that happens, I have told our placement coordinator that you are interested in both Chance and Wilma. If you don't get a phone call or email from someone in the next week and a half or so, please give me a holler!

Thanks! We're excited for you and your family!

Kristen

FLYAGERLA757

Postby FLYAGERLA757 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:02 pm

WILMA LOOKS SO SWEET....IT SEEMS LIKE NO ONE GAVE HER A CHANCE TO HAVE PUPPY FUN UNTIL NOW. IF SHE GIVES LOTS OF KISSES, SHE MAY BE THE GIRL FOR US. MAYBE WE SHOULD SET UP A "BLIND DATE" ! OUR HURRICANE RESCUE DOG, TEDDY, WOULD LOVE TO COME TO. WE ARE READY TO LOVE ANOTHER DOG!
THE BACHMANNS

FoutzFam

Postby FoutzFam » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:56 pm

Hi again, Kristen,

Just checking back. Still interested in Wilma. Approved last week. Would love to meet her.

Thanks!

Colt, Katie, Jonah & Ben

Molly_Mae's_Mom

Postby Molly_Mae's_Mom » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:59 am

Great, Foutz Family!
I've emailed our placement coordinator and let her know :mrgreen:
Very excited for you to start meeting dogs. Have fun!

Kristen

FoutzFam

Postby FoutzFam » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Thanks much, Kristen! We're excited, too.

Away we go...!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”