Blackie - ADOPTED!!

ForumMod

Blackie - ADOPTED!!

Postby ForumMod » Thu May 26, 2016 10:44 am

Image Image

Hello, my name is Blackie. As you can see in my picture I’m a giant, handsome guy. Don’t be fooled by my size, I’m the biggest baby you will ever meet. I was picked up as a stray so unfortunately I’m not able to share my background with you but I’ve been to the vet and I’m healthy and they think I’m around 4 years old. Cuddling and sitting on your lap are two of my favorite things, and if I crush you in the process, I will make up for it by giving you lots of kisses. My foster mom calls me a gentle giant, but sometimes I don’t realize my size and how strong I am so I would do best in a home without little kids. I love all humans, especially ones that give me attention - then I show off for them: giving paw, rolling on my back, playing fetch. Although I love, love, love to be lazy, don’t let that fool you – I love to play as well. I’m definitely not the fastest dog; my foster mom says I run like a big oaf. But I do like when you throw my toys for me, especially the ones that squeak so I can squeak them while I trot back to you for you to throw again. I never chew my stuffy toys, but I do like to chew my antler, I’m told it helps to keep my teeth and gums healthy. I’m not crated when I’m left home alone and I’m a good boy and don’t get into any trouble. I just nap until you get home…. Unless I can see out the window, then I bark at people, dogs, squirrels, rabbits. But don’t worry, it doesn’t last long, I’m just letting them know I can see them. Though I’m a gentle boy with humans, I do prefer to be in charge with other dogs, so if I had a fur-sibling, it may be best if they are more laid back and submissive. I have a foster brother who is very passive and we get along great. I love his companionship throughout the day, we nap together, play together, eat together, go on walks together, sleep together, and if he leaves the room for a couple of minutes and then comes back I shower him with kisses. One other little issue that I need to work on is that I bark and pull on my leash when I see another dog on my walk. However, I know that with some patience from my new family and with my training classes, that will get better. Please don’t let that deter you though, my foster mom says I really am a smart, loving boy. I have lots of love to give and just want to be loved in return.

For more information, and to express interest in Blackie, please go to his facebook post at
http://tinyurl.com/zja66mz

ForumMod

Re: Blackie

Postby ForumMod » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:29 pm

Blackie has been adopted!!

patcha2565

Re: Blackie - ADOPTED!!

Postby patcha2565 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:25 am

Return to “ADOPTED!!”