Blackhawk - ADOPTED!!!

ForumMod

Blackhawk - ADOPTED!!!

Postby ForumMod » Sun May 29, 2016 11:06 am

Hi there, my name is Blachkawk and I was found with my brothers wondering the streets of Bloomington, IL. I am a a small black Lab mix with a curly fur down my back. I weigh 47 lbs and the vet thinks I'm about 9-10 months old. I love other dogs, people and kids! I haven't met any kitty cats, so I can't say if I will love them or not. I have one foster fur brother, and we play and play! We like to play with anything: balls, Kongs, ropes. Carrying around dirty clothes is one of my favorite hobbies! I also love tug of war with my foster brother! I like to go for walks with my foster family and I'm getting better on a leash. Since I've moved in with my foster family, we have been working on potty training, and I must say, I have made big improvements! Occasionally I will have an accident, but I am a puppy! I know sit and I am working on stay. I will go into a crate for a cookie, no problem! I love to give lots of kisses, snuggle and follow everybody around the house all day long! I'm great with kids in the house, and even though they are older, I think I would be good with kids of any age, really. I'm a total catch. If you're looking for a cute, smaller Lab that still has lots of puppy love and kisses to give, then I'm your guy!

For more information, and to express interest in Blackhawk, please go to his facebook post at
http://tinyurl.com/z9wokws

ForumMod

Re: Blackhawk

Postby ForumMod » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:30 pm

Blackhawk has been adopted

Return to “ADOPTED!!”