Charlie - ADOPTED!!

ForumMod

Charlie - ADOPTED!!

Postby ForumMod » Sun May 29, 2016 11:13 am

Image Image

Have you been dreaming about luscious chocolate in an extra-large package? If so, it might be me that you’ve been dreaming of. Hi, I’m Charlie, 125lbs of pure, sweet, lovable Chocolate Lab, of course! I'm a really big beautiful boy who loves to cuddle and be close to you. I will jump in your lap and just stare into your eyes for hours if you let me. But, I've been learning that it’s only ok to do that when I have permission. You see, sometimes I forget just how big I am. At my foster family's house, I live with a fur brother who I enjoy running and playing with. There is also an older cat that I have met and would like to get to know better, but he is uninterested. So I usually leave him alone after I am told to. At night, I sleep in my crate. I go to bed about 10pm and sleep soundly, till around 7am. After that, I'm awake and free to roam the house all day. I am not destructive. I only play and chew my toys, but especially love to chew my antlers. Even though I am 4 yrs old, I often have the energy and enthusiasm of a pup. I love to go outside every few hours to check things out, and I will bark to remind you if you forget. I love meeting new people, and I get excited so it’s been hard not to jump, bark, and sometimes playfully mouth you but I am working on that, too. I do like children, but I forget my size and probably get a bit too excited, so very small children are probably not the best choice for me. I know that once I go through obedience classes I will get my commands down well. Right now, I'm a bit slow to respond to things, except I ALWAYS come when you call my name (even when outside running around). You see, I really do want to please you. So if your heart is as big as me, and has been desiring some chocolate, I have enough chocolate to go around for the whole family... I've been dreaming about you, too! We can live happily furever after!

Love,

Charlie

For more information, and to express interest in Charlie, please go to his facebook post at
http://tinyurl.com/hy7vomt

Srez

Re: Charlie

Postby Srez » Mon May 30, 2016 3:32 pm

Interested in meeting. I'm approved
Sandy Rezmer
847-942-7258

ForumMod

Re: Charlie

Postby ForumMod » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:30 pm

Charlie has been adopted!!

patcha2565