Lilly - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Lilly - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:39 am

Hello everyone! My name is Lilly and I’m about 9 months old and weigh 42lbs. As you can see, I have a beautiful, dark chocolate coat. Some say I’m petite, but don’t let my small size fool you. I am full of energy and very protective of my surroundings. I will let you know if I hear or see anything that may be a threat to our home with a warning bark. That being said, my foster mom says I’m a major snuggle bug! I must have a family that doesn’t mind me joining them on the couch or the bed because I NEED to be close to you. I love all people, big and small, male and female. I get very excited and want everyone to love me so sometimes I forget my manners and jump up to get your attention. That’s probably why my foster mom thinks it may be best for me to be around older kids, just so I don’t knock little ones over. I also like other dogs, my size or bigger. I’m not fond of dogs smaller than me. I’m not sure why, but they bother me so I’m not too nice to them. I’ve never seen a cat, but my guess is I won’t like them either since they are smaller than me, too. I have had a few accidents in my foster home but I know with more training I will be a good girl and go outside all the time as well as learn more manners. I would love to have a home with a fenced yard so I can run freely to get some of my energy out. I like to play fetch and I’m pretty good at it, too! Please consider welcoming me into your family and I promise to love you unconditionally for the rest of my life.

For more information, and to express interest in Lilly, please go to her facebook post at http://tinyurl.com/h24rrq4

ForumMod

Re: Lilly

Postby ForumMod » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:51 pm

Lilly has been adopted

Return to “ADOPTED!!”