Sebbie - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Sebbie - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:23 pm

Hi, my name is Sebbie, and I am a beautiful black 8 year old Labby girl. In case you are wondering about my name, it is Greek and means revered and respected. They should have also mentioned goddess…because I am so pretty. And about myself…first off, happiness exudes from my entire body. Foster mom says she has never seen a dog smile so much. I can strut, with chewbone in my mouth, tail wagging, like I own the world. What is it they say…life is good. Oh, and don’t worry, I’m not really a chewer…I just like to carry things in my mouth. I’m about 85 lbs, and am working on shedding a couple of pounds. I guess I have been enjoying life a little too much. But my foster family is helping with that. They take me and my foster fur brother on walks every night…boy do I get excited when the leash comes out…I love to go walking! I walk pretty well on the leash, and can get distracted along the way, but a gentle tug on the leash will bring me back. And when it comes to commands, I can be a bit stubborn…why do I have to sit at corners? I think with a little work, I will come along. Foster parents have a great big back yard that I can sniff and smell all the good things that back yards offer. One of the nice things they found out about me is that I am a great protector (weren’t all the Greeks?) Anyway, when the neighbors come out, to mow or garden, I let everyone know about the looming peril by way of barking and running to where the danger lies, all to save my foster family. Shhh…here’s a secret…I’m not aggressive; I wouldn’t hurt a fly, well maybe a fly, maybe a mosquito, etc…, but I digress. Also, I love to carry the tennis ball in my mouth, and at times, I will go run for the ball, but mostly, it’s a lot of work, and I would just rather watch it roll down the hill. And on these hot days of summer (heard of dog days) we have been having, I love to get sprayed with the water hose. I spend my days keeping my foster dad company in his office, sleeping most of the time, with occasional bio and coffee breaks. I really do like human companionship, and pretty much stay close to him most of the day. No surprise, I love to eat…and I love treat time at night, when I get a pizzle stick…they are the best. And when it’s time for shut-eye, I have a dog bed on the floor next to my dad’s in the bedroom. I sleep thru the night, unless there is danger lurking, or you get up…I’m right there with you. So, if you are looking for a black beauty to keep you company, to love and protect you, then you need look no further… I am your gal. Greek goddess Sebbie, granting a royal audience upon request.

For more information, and to express interest in Sebbie, please go to her facebook post at
http://tinyurl.com/h5ts5my

sunshine2311

Re: Sebbie

Postby sunshine2311 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:39 am

I have been approved to adopt and would like to adopt Sebbie but don't know how to go about doing this and who to contact. Please let me know. Thank you.

ForumMod

Re: Sebbie

Postby ForumMod » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:52 pm

Sebbie has been adopted

Return to “ADOPTED!!”