Max - ADOPTED!!

ForumMod

Max - ADOPTED!!

Postby ForumMod » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:42 pm

Hi there. My name is Max. I am so ready to meet my forever family!!! I used to live in Tennessee. I had a family and they left me at a very crowded shelter and all the other dogs were getting rescued and then I heard my name and they said that MLRR is waiting for me in Chicago!! I was so excited! I am having so much fun at my new foster home. I have a lot of puppy energy and love to run and play. I wish I could play fetch with a ball all day long!!! I am trying to be a great house guest by always going potty outside and I don't touch anything besides my own bones and toys. I love to give kisses and lay in your lap and cuddle to get belly rubs!!! I am on the smaller size for a lab at 60 pounds so I think I fit better on your lap!! I sleep in my crate very quietly at night and stay in there during the day when my foster mom is gone. During the day I play with my foster fur brother and I love to play with kids. Although I still am learning to not jump all the time. I just want to give you a big hug but I may be a little energetic for little tiny kids until I learn to not jump. I went to a meet and greet for MLRR and met lots of new people and I got to show off my silly playful side. I showed everyone how good I know Sit and Down. I cannot wait to meet my forever family. I have a hundred kisses waiting for you!!!

For more information, and to express interest in Max, please go to his facebook post at
http://tinyurl.com/hfrcvmf

Twagner120107

Re: Max

Postby Twagner120107 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:41 pm

Hi
Iam very interested in seeing max I have a great family with 3 kids and a house in tinley park. Would love to hear back from someone to see if max is still available . And maybe set up a time to see him if he still is available thanks Tim

ForumMod

Re: Max

Postby ForumMod » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:45 pm

Sorry for the delay. Max has been adopted.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”