Mocha

ForumMod

Mocha

Postby ForumMod » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:19 pm

Hello there humans, My name is Mocha I bet you can guess why that is! Did you say you are looking for a dog? Well… look no further! I am around 11 months old, full of energy and still very much a puppy. I already weigh over 65 lbs and am still growing! I love to run, take walks and play (fetch is my favorite game) so someone with a yard and a friend to play with would be great! I get along with other dogs as well and if you have cats - no problem! I have so much love to give to a furever family, and I love to cuddle and give kisses. My foster mom nick named me Velcro since I follow her around everywhere! She says I have been training everyday on many things. I know sit, lay down and can play fetch. I even bring the ball right back to you. We are still working on come and potty training but I am almost there; so just as any puppy I will need training which I hear is a real bonding opportunity for us! I don’t mind rides in the car but I’m not a big fan of the garage and unfamiliar things. New sounds spook me, too. So you will need to be patient until I get used to new things.

Well are you ready for me? Because I am ready for you!

For more information, and to express interest in Mocha , please go to her facebook post at
http://tinyurl.com/h3p3bu2

iamkcs

Re: Mocha

Postby iamkcs » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Mocha is beautiful! Would love to meet her if there is an opportunity :)
Karen Connelly

ForumMod

Re: Mocha

Postby ForumMod » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:47 pm

Karen - have you submitted an application? If not, please go to mlrr.org.

ForumMod

Re: Mocha - ADOPTED!!

Postby ForumMod » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:13 pm

Mocha has been adopted

Return to “ADOPTED!!”