Sheba - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Sheba - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:24 pm

Hi all! Sheba here, catching some rays and enjoying a well deserved rest. But as the squirrels in the yard can attest, I'll happily spring into action when necessary to keep them on their toes. Pretty good for a 7 year old if I could brag for a bit. In fact, everyone that meets me think I'm a puppy because I'm small, just 45 lbs,and oh so cute ! I have nothing against puppies( may have had a few :) but I think you'll appreciate how well behaved I am. House broken, waits patiently for my food, no counter surfing( maybe because I'm height challenged?), likes only dog toys, doesn't jump on people, learning to walk quietly on a leash, loves the car, really I could go on and on but you get the idea! But don't think I'm boring, because I really like to play! At first, my foster lab brother didn't know what to make of me because I wanted to wrestle with him all of the time. Now, he won't leave me alone! We are best buddies, sit next to each other on the couch and share our toys very nicely with each other. My foster mom took me to the coolest dog park and although I was a bit shy, I had such fun with my new furry friends. You know what else I like? Snuggling!! When I first arrived at my foster home, I was really happy, but not sure what was going on. My foster mom had a crate and dog bed for me, which was fine. But the second night, I escaped and happily settled in for the night on the couch-now we are talking!! From then on, it didn't take long to drape myself all over any humans on the couch once I realized how great it was to be petted.
And to show my appreciation , I like to give kisses! I haven't met any cats, so not sure how that would work. But I'm such a nice dog, who knows? My 7 year old neighbor gives me treats, and I've learned to wait patiently and not jump, but haven't met any really younguns yet.

I'm looking for my forever home and family and to keep it simple just remember me this way!
S-sweet
H-happy
E-energetic
B-beautiful
A-all the above!

For more information, and to express interest in Sheba, please go to her facebook post at http://tinyurl.com/guc6ad4

ForumMod

Re: Sheba - ADOPTED!!

Postby ForumMod » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:07 pm

Sheba has been adopted

Return to “ADOPTED!!”