Barney - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Barney - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:29 pm

ImageImage

Hi, my name is Barney. I am a male, handsome black Lab mix, weighing in at approx. 75 lbs, and I’m about 4 years old. When I first came to my foster home, my foster parents were surprised at how comfortable I was. I came right up to them, put my paw on their shoulder, and gave them a big dog hug. You see, I’m a lover, not a fighter. Something else I do that is pretty cute…if a human is on the floor, I will come up to you, and fall into your lap, turning upside down, looking for a nice belly rub. Yes, I know what you are thinking and you are right…I am quite the charmer. I’ve got some other good qualities that you should know about. First off, I am an expert in squirrel patrol. Sometimes those squirrels try and trick me when I chase them, chattering and coaxing me. I just bark and bark at them, giving them the business right back. I also have a foster brother that I like to play with….all sorts of games…tug rope, kissy face, chew bone change-up…you know, all those fun games that dogs like to play. Right after breakfast, fur brother and I love to play that dog game, called “go”, and once we are done, I’m exhausted; then its nap time for me. No crate at this house…I’m a big boy and don’t need one. Foster parents take me on a nightly walk with my foster fur brother. I am pretty good on the leash, well, that is until I see those squirrels in the neighborhood. And I’m getting pretty good with “come”, although I have a difficult time with “sit”. Too much going on to sit, don’t you think? And if you let me, I will crawl up in your bed at night and snuggle. Sometimes I get bored (I know, can you believe it), and my foster parents have a small pail of chew bones and hooves…I can go right to the pail, and grab whichever one I like. And I really prefer chew bones to shoes…so, no need to worry. What kind of family would be perfect for me? Although I don’t live with any human kids, I’m pretty sure I would be great around them. And I would get along great with another fur brother or sister, if you have one. Finally, even though I’m a lover, there is one thing I cannot tolerate, and that is cats...I don’t know why, but I get all riled up when I encounter one. So, best if you don’t have any around. What do you think…am I the dog for you? Available for dating…

For more information, and to express interest in Barney, please go to his facebook post at http://tinyurl.com/gvzwawg

ForumMod

Re: Barney - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:08 pm

Barney has been adopted

Return to “ADOPTED!!”