Wrigley - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Wrigley - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:19 pm

Image Image

SYMYLM (single young male yellow Lab mix) seeks long term relationship in the form of a forever family. Open to suitors of any age, gender, race, political persuasion, etc., although Sox fans will be carefully scrutinized (my name is Wrigley after all!). Will gladly consider a family that already has human, canine, and/or feline children of any age, as I enjoy the company of all of them and would happily make your family my family. Or, we can build our new family together.

About Me: I’m tall, light, and handsome, 1 ½ years old and weigh in at about 65 pounds, with a very light yellow, almost cream colored coat. People say my best feature is my perpetual smile. I am of mixed heritage, yellow Lab mixed most likely with Great Pyrenees from the looks of me, although the only “fluffy” on me is my tail, and even that isn’t very fluffy. I’m in the prime of my life, I’ve had a recent physical and I checked out healthy. I did previously have heartworms but was treated by MLRR and will have no lasting effects from it. I believe in good hygiene and handle all my toileting needs outside. LIKES: long walks on the beach (ok, I like long walks, I’ve never been to the beach), chewing antlers, playing with toys, and just chillin’ by your side. I also enjoy the company of and playing with other dogs, but I’m a bit old fashioned and like to take it slow when meeting new dogs, with a proper sniffing courtship before getting too friendly. And just to let you know, I have mad skills at unsorting piles of sorted laundry, should that be a quality you seek. DISLIKES: thunderstorms and extremely overly pushy dogs.

About You: You must enjoy copious quantities of tail wagging, snuggling, hugging and cuddling, and occasionally having your feet sat upon.

For more information, and to express interest in Wrigley, please go to his facebook post at
http://tinyurl.com/hue9th3

mikeaylward

Re: Wrigley

Postby mikeaylward » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:06 pm

I am interested! My number is 630-699-1613

mikeaylward

Postby mikeaylward » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:11 pm

Wouldn't let me on Facebook page...

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:30 am