Pepper - ADOPTED

admin

Pepper - ADOPTED

Postby admin » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:16 pm

Hi, I'm Pepper! I am a black male Labrador puppy currently weighing in at 35 pounds. My age is estimated to be about 6 or 7 months. My foster parents are very impressed with my mellow demeanor. My foster dad thinks I would behave perfectly if left alone with the run of the house; however, this is not a chance my foster mom is willing to take as I am still very much a puppy. I spend my days chewing on my toys, pawing at my fellow MLRR foster dog, George (who is twice my size), and snoozing. I love dogs so living with another dog, or socializing at a dog park or daycare is important to me. I have made progress on commands...I know sit and down, but "come" continues to elude me as whenever I hear it I run the other way. If you are looking to dedicate time and training to an affectionate and loving Labrador, then I am your puppy.

To be considered you should read our adoption page and fill out the application form there. You can comment that you are interested on this forum. Just use the same name you use on the application so we know who you are.

http://www.midwestlabrescue.org/adoption.shtml

Donna Klein

Re: Pepper

Postby Donna Klein » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:44 pm

How long has Pepper been in a foster home? He is so adorable. I think he would be match for our family.

kbennett

Postby kbennett » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Wow - what a beauty!

Katie Gross

Postby Katie Gross » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:02 pm

We are looking for a companion for our 5 year old female lab mix. Pepper looks like a good match and we would love to meet him. We were approved last week. We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Katie and family

Molly_Mae's_Mom

Postby Molly_Mae's_Mom » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:16 am

Thanks for all the interest in Pepper!

Donna -- have you filled out an application yet? If you have filled out an application, have had your home visit and have been approved to adopt, then just let me know and I can let our placement coordinator know that you are interested in meeting Pepper. If you're still going through the process of being approved, no worries! Just let me know when you've been approved and then we can get started on matching you with a furry pup.

Katie Gross & family -- I've let our placement coordinator know of your interest. Thanks for utilizing the forum!

Kristen

Return to “ADOPTED!!”