Finnegan - ADOPTED

admin

Finnegan - ADOPTED

Postby admin » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:06 am

Top o' the morning to you! I am Finnegan (aka Finn)- a 1-2 year old male who wants nothing more than to be loved. My foster mom thinks I am so smart! I already know how to sit and shake, and I haven't had any accidents in the house!! I love to play with toys and I walk really well on a leash. I sleep in a crate at night and when no one is home. My foster family has a dog and 3 kids that are fun to play with...I am constantly wagging my tail and will bring you the luck of the Irish if you adopt me!!

To be considered you should read our adoption page and fill out the application form there. You can comment that you are interested on this forum. Just use the same name you use on the application so we know who you are.

http://www.midwestlabrescue.org/adoption.shtmladmin

Macias Family

Re: Finnegan

Postby Macias Family » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:01 am

We are really interested in Finn. Can you please has someone contact us. We were approved last week for adoption.

TheSmiths

Postby TheSmiths » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:17 am

Hi we've been approved for awhile now to adopt and Finn sounds like he fits what we're looking for, just one question how is he with cats?

Jackie and Kevin Smith

LaForte Family

Postby LaForte Family » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:18 am

What a sweet face! We would love the opportunity to meet Finnegan! Thanks!
The LaForte Family

Molly_Mae's_Mom

Postby Molly_Mae's_Mom » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:55 am

Good Morning Macias Family, Smith Family and LaForte Family,
Wow! Thank you so much for your interest in Finnegan! I have emailed our placement coordinator and let them know your interest in Finnegan. Some additional things:

Smith Family: I am emailing Finnegan's foster family so that they can answer your question about how Finnegan is with cats. Check back soon!
LaForte Family: You didn't mention this, but I just want to make sure that you you had your home visit and been approved. If not, no problem: we just have to wait until then before you can meet any of the dogs. If you have any questions on what the process is or what it's like, then please feel free to contact me! If you have already had your home visit and been approved, then GREAT! Please ignore everything else I just said :mrgreen:

Sincerely,
Kristen

LaForte Family

Postby LaForte Family » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:13 am

Hi Kristen,

Yes, we have already had our home visit and been approved.

Thanks,
The LaForte Family :)

Labradorim

Postby Labradorim » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:43 pm

I don't know where we are in the queue but we are interested in Finn too. Already approved. Thanks!

Beth Fishman , Carmi Plaut

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:51 pm

We are also interested. We have already been approved through home visit.

Jeff and Shellie White

Molly_Mae's_Mom

Postby Molly_Mae's_Mom » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:17 am

I'm not even going to tell Finnegan about all of the buzz surrounding him; I don't want it to get to his head. ;)
Thanks for all the interest! Beth & Carmi, Shellie & Jeff -- I have emailed our placement coordinator and let her know that you are interested!

Kristen

Molly_Mae's_Mom

Postby Molly_Mae's_Mom » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:20 pm

I am happy to report that Finnegan was recently adopted! Congrats to him and his new forever home :mrgreen:

Return to “ADOPTED!!”