George - Adopted!

admin

George - Adopted!

Postby admin » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:45 pm

Hi, I am Gorgeous George! I am what you would call a "looker." My foster dad says that people are often turning heads to look at me while I'm on my walks. I have not noticed as I am so into sniffing around--I LOVE walks! I am very intelligent and learned sit, down, stay, and off within days. Also, I am cool with the crate and very good at spending alone time with a ball or nylabone. My tail wags non-stop, even when I am being reprimanded. It's pretty much impossible to stay mad at me as I look like a giant teddy bear. I would like a home with another dog to play with or with a family that will send me to doggie daycare once a week, or so. I gotta play! If you are looking for a fun, happy, and devout companion, then I am your man.

To be considered you should read our adoption page and fill out the application form there. You can comment that you are interested on this forum. Just use the same name you use on the application so we know who you are.

George is 1 year old

http://www.midwestlabrescue.org/adoption.shtml

Gwenn

Re: George

Postby Gwenn » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:55 am

Hi, I've completed my app and had my home visit with Kelly and Grace last week. I'd love to meet George to see if we're a match!
Thanks

Gwenn Glanville

Macias Family

Postby Macias Family » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:28 am

How old is George. He appears to be everything we are looking for. My family and I would love the chance to meet him.

Molly_Mae's_Mom

Postby Molly_Mae's_Mom » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:38 am

Hi Gwen & Macias Family,
I've let our placement coordinator know of your interest. Thanks! :mrgreen:

Kristen

White Family

Postby White Family » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:39 pm

We would be interested to meet George:)
Shellie and Jeff

Sara Sweeney

Postby Sara Sweeney » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:19 pm

We have our home visit on Friday and would also love to see if George is a match!
Thanks,
Sara

Molly_Mae's_Mom

Postby Molly_Mae's_Mom » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:40 am

Hello,
Thanks for your interest in George! Shellie and Jeff, have you been approved yet? If so, then let me know so then I can let our placement coordinator know that you are interested. If not, what part of the application process are you on? Sara, unfortunately you cannot meet any dogs until after you are approved; unless your home visit volunteer happens to foster dogs as well and brings one along. Once you are approved, let me know what dogs you are still interested in and then we can get the ball rolling.
Sorry if you've commented on other dogs and I keep asking you the same questions (have you been approved? What part of the application process are you on?) but after awhile, some names seem to flow together and I forget who I've talked with already. So please bear with me :)

Thanks, everyone! :mrgreen:

Kristen

White Family

Postby White Family » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:00 pm

Yes we have been approved! Just eagerly waiting!
Thanks Shellie

FoutzFam

Postby FoutzFam » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:50 pm

Approved and interested. When can we visit with George?

Foutz Family

Molly_Mae's_Mom

Postby Molly_Mae's_Mom » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:02 am

Hey Foutz Family,
I've let our placement coordinator know so hopefully you can start meeting dogs soon. Good luck!

Kristen

Return to “ADOPTED!!”