Ranger - Adopted!

admin

Ranger - Adopted!

Postby admin » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:47 pm

Howdy! I am the ever so handsome and unbelievably sweet 2-1/2 year old Ranger. Before coming to my foster mom and dad's, I lived my entire life chained up on a short chain in someone's back yard. Since I had never been in a house before, I was very scared of everything at first. But after only 2 days, I am getting very comfortable with being allowed in the house. My foster parents can't believe how loving and well behaved I am and they can hardly believe that I have not had a single accident! I have already learned to sit but I will need some training (I am not a very good walker). I am about 60 pounds and I get along great with my foster dog sister. Today I had a fun play date with the 100 pound lab next door and was very playful yet gentle with his family's 3 and 5 year old kids. I'm sure anybody who meets me will fall for me- just can't wait to meet my forever family!

To be considered you should read our adoption page and fill out the application form there. You can comment that you are interested on this forum. Just use the same name you use on the application so we know who you are.

http://www.midwestlabrescue.org/adoption.shtml

LaForte Family

Re: Ranger

Postby LaForte Family » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:00 am

We are interested in meeting Ranger!

Thanks,
The LaForte Family

Molly_Mae's_Mom

Postby Molly_Mae's_Mom » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:39 am

Thanks for your interest, LaForte Family!
I've let our placement coordinator know. :mrgreen:

Kristen

White Family

Postby White Family » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:41 pm

We would like to meet Ranger:)
Shellie and Jeff

Molly_Mae's_Mom

Postby Molly_Mae's_Mom » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:41 am

Hey Shellie and Jeff,
Let me know if you've been approved and then I can let our placement coordinator know.

Thanks!

Kristen

White Family

Postby White Family » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:04 pm

Hey Kristen! Yes, we have been approved. We've just been waiting to hear of any matches. We're very anxious:)))
Shellie

Judy Pepper

Postby Judy Pepper » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:08 pm

I am also very interested in Ranger and have been approved.

Molly_Mae's_Mom

Postby Molly_Mae's_Mom » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:15 am

Great! Thanks, Judy. I've emailed our placement coordinator and let her know!

Kristen

White Family

Postby White Family » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Ranger looks like he would fit well in our family:) Does he crate well? And how is he when he's left on his own?
Shellie and Jeff

stutra@hotmail.com

Postby stutra@hotmail.com » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:30 am

I am sweet Ranger's foster mom. Ranger does not like to go in his crate but once he's there he's fine. He doesn't bark or whine and his crate has always been dry. We have crated him only when we are at work (I work part time). At night he has been sleeping in our bedroom on the floor.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”