Rev - ADOPTED

admin

Rev - ADOPTED

Postby admin » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:12 pm

All I want is to be loved and to love you. My name is Rev and I am a 80 pound Choc Lab about 7 years old. I am very sweet. I was adopted about 5 months ago but due to a family health issue I need a new forever home. It breaks my family's heart that I have to go and they hope I can find someone who will love me as much as they do. I love kids and other dogs. I am very sweet. I love to run and play with my next door neighbor also a Choc. Lab. My sister at home is a 11 year old Lab but does not like to play much and I am very respectful of that. In fact we eat next to each other and I never even try to snitch her food . I need a family who is around a lot. I have had a difficult life and get anxious if left alone all day. I love my crate for when you leave the house, my mom tosses in a treat and I run right in. I am very well behaved in the house and will like to sleep in my bed by you at night. I am a great companion and just want to be with you. I will need a fenced yard.

To be considered you should read our adoption page and fill out the application form there. You can comment that you are interested on this forum. Just use the same name you use on the application so we know who you are.

http://www.midwestlabrescue.org/adoption.shtmladmin

Judy Pepper

Re: Rev

Postby Judy Pepper » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:01 am

I am very anxious to get a dog and Rev would also be a possibility. I am hoping to hear back from the adoption coordinator and meet some dogs this weekend.
Judy

Molly_Mae's_Mom

Re: Rev

Postby Molly_Mae's_Mom » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:04 am

Hey Judy,
Great! I've let our placement coordinator know and hopefully you'll hear something back soon! Keep me updated :)

Kristen

FoutzFam

Re: Rev - ADOPTED

Postby FoutzFam » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Bravo!

So good to hear this (older) guy found a new home. Way to go, Rev. And enjoy! :D

Foutz Fam

Judy Pepper

Postby Judy Pepper » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:38 pm

Rev is doing fine, we went for our first walk today and he does very wel lon a leash. He is back to going up and down the stairs without treats along the way. He likes the backyard and enjoys company.
He is very sweet and nice. He has everything a spoiled dog could want.
Judy

FoutzFam

Postby FoutzFam » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Great to hear, Judy. Enjoy! :D

Return to “ADOPTED!!”