Suzi - Adopted

admin

Suzi - Adopted

Postby admin » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:16 pm

Woof! Look at me! My name is Suzi although my foster Mom calls me nervous Nellie. Probably cuz I am new to this fostering business and was afraid of being in a strange place. I am a 2 yr old yellow female Lab weighing 55 lbs. I really like having a fenced in yard. I make my Mom come outside with me to make sure there aren't any boogie men out there. I even have two doggie playmates and 2 critters called cats. One cat is really nice to me but the other one doesn't want to share my Mom so I push it away. The two dogs share their toys which is great cuz I love throwing them in the air and catching them. Mom loves that I am completely housebroken and have not chewed on anything except an old pair of flipflops. (Hey they were there!) I have a good appetite but treats are really nice. I am learning to walk on tile floors -they were really slippery at first but now I know to walk slowly and I won't be scared. I miss my Mom when she is at work but am really good just hanging around for her to come back. Mom says I am always smiling so I think I need a home similar to this one. I like attention and need lots of love cuz I can still be frightened of new noises and new situations. Can you be my new family??

To be considered you should read our adoption page and fill out the application form there. You can comment that you are interested on this forum. Just use the same name you use on the application so we know who you are.

http://www.midwestlabrescue.org/adoption.shtml

krismlrr

Re: Suzi

Postby krismlrr » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:30 pm

Suzi is So Cute and Sweet!! Someone should Adopt her!!! I know I would if we could have another pup in our house!! Lots of love for Suzi!! :D

magwirth

Postby magwirth » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:58 pm

Hi,
I am currently a volunteer with MLRR. Is Suzi still available? I would love to meet her.
Maggie Wirth

admin

Postby admin » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:22 am

I was told Suzi is adopted now

Return to “ADOPTED!!”