Storm - ADOPTED

admin

Storm - ADOPTED

Postby admin » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:17 pm

Hi Storm here – nice to meet you, but I gotta go spread my energy around. I’ll leave this boring work to my foster mom – I can’t sit down long enough to write my own bio.

Storm’s foster mom here – Storm is a young 2 year old black lab boy. Around here we call him Storm, Stormy, Tropical Storm, Hurricane, Tornado – you get the picture! Storm has an abundance of energy and just keeps going and going and going. We are pretty sure this is his first time living in a home and therefore everything is a new experience, including stairs, the TV, countertops, etc. Storm would be best in a family that has had a dog before and is really willing to work hard to get him trained into a well behaved lab boy. He loves to play with anything and everything and is often seen just bouncing off the walls. He does not get on the furniture and surprisingly is not a huge barker. Storm loves people and other dogs and has not shown any aggressive behavior around people or food. He does well in the crate also.

Storm again – Don’t listen to her! She forgot my most redeeming traits!!! I’m super cute and have a really purty shiny black coat. I promise I’ll do well in school and be the best pet ever. Come and see me and we can play a game of

agordon720

Re: Storm

Postby agordon720 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Storm has been adopted by Joe N. Storm is happy in his new home and Joe is pleased to have gotten lucky with such a great companion. We will miss Storm - he was a great foster dog!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”