Pete - ADOPTED!

admin

Pete - ADOPTED!

Postby admin » Mon May 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Hey Everyone! Pete Here! Thanks for stopping by to say Hi! I am a 16 week old male lab mix. I am part of the crew of pups rescued from Missouri…………. And just let me tell you now, I am the cutest one amongst my brothers and sisters. I also have the best personality! I am always ready to play and have fun, my foster Mom calls me “Party Pete”……….. I just love to meet new people….. in fact every time I meet someone new they are always like “Aawwwwwww, he is so cute! He looks just like the puppy in the movie Snow Buddies!” I am a very smart guy too! I am learning to walk on a leash and working very hard on this whole potty-training thing. I love to play outside with all my other foster brothers and sisters, and my Foster Mom’s kids are really cool too! I can’t wait to meet you!!!

lololabs13

Re: Pete

Postby lololabs13 » Wed May 04, 2011 9:43 am

Little Pete is so adorable! :D My boyfriend and I have a 3 year old male full lab. His name is Dawson and he may be ready for a little companion! Is Pete still available? Will he be at any of the meet-n-greets this weekend?

Thanks!

Postby Guest » Wed May 04, 2011 10:34 am

Hello! I am Pete's Foster Mom and he is so much fun!! He is still available, I am looking to see if there are any Meet-n-Greets for this weekend that I could bring him to but I'm not sure. :)

lololabs13

Postby lololabs13 » Wed May 04, 2011 11:41 am

Please keep me posted :) If not this week, perhaps another. I've just completed the application for adoption. Our guy would definitely love a new friend, however might be a little jealous at first as he is very spoiled :lol:

puppy_love_mom

Postby puppy_love_mom » Wed May 04, 2011 1:53 pm

After your application is approved, you will be contacted for a home visit, if all goes well with the home visit we could then set up a meeting with your family and Pete is you would like. I have a male Great Dane mix that Pete loves hanging out with, so I bet he would enjoy your guy as well. :D

lololabs13

Postby lololabs13 » Thu May 05, 2011 11:19 am

Do you know what kind of mix Pete is? Looking at his sister Cher it looks like there is some terrier in there, but you couldn't tell by looking at Mr. Pete. He has got that lab face to a tee from the looks of the picture. Good to hear he gets along well with the Great Dane mix... used to big dogs already. My lab is 90 pounds of pure cuddle :)

JAMBS5

Postby JAMBS5 » Fri May 06, 2011 7:58 am

Did lololabs3 start process for Pete? He caught my eye and now I'm smitten! Please let me know status. Our beloved 10 yr old lab passed away 2 months ago from cancer, and I feel it's time to fill our hearts and our home again with a furry, four-legged special doggy who is looking for a loving home.

puppy_love_mom

Postby puppy_love_mom » Fri May 06, 2011 8:05 am

Hello Everyone!

Pete has not been adopted yet. He is an awesome little guy! I am unsure what he is mixed with as he and his sister look SO different! Sometimes I wonder if they are from two different litters because Pete definetely has all the "labby" characteristics, from his big paws to his eager-to-please personality! :D Be sure to fill out an application online, so we can get your home visit done and then you will be able to meet Pete and see for yourself what a GREAT little Puppy he is! Also, next Saturday, May 14th, Pete and I will be at the Happy Dog Barkery in Downers Grove for a Meet and Greet.

lololabs13

Postby lololabs13 » Fri May 06, 2011 10:53 am

Hoping to hear about a home visit soon!! We will definitely have to come to the meet and greet next weekend!! :)

Jambs5

Postby Jambs5 » Fri May 06, 2011 1:22 pm

Ok, Pete has a fan club now. We would also like to request a home visit. I just filled out the application and would very much like to be included in the prospect of offering a home to Pete.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”