Payton - Adopted!

makeane

Re: Payton

Postby makeane » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:24 am

Hello. We just received our approval letter and are interested in meeting Payton! We have three children ages 12, 10 and 8 who are looking for a dog to love and play with. If Payton is still available we would love to meet. Thank you!

aande

Postby aande » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:31 am

Hi Keane Family,

Thank you for your interest in Payton!
He actually would be more suitable in a home with older children (12+) or ideally adults only.
Payton would do best in a home with low activity since he is not a fan of hustle and bustle.

Carla Frazier

Postby Carla Frazier » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Have you had any luck finding Peyton/Payton a forever home yet? I am one of the people who cared for him at the vet clinic. He is so sweet & eager to please. I really got attached to him, but could not take on any more pets!

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Payton is still searching for his forever home!

Dylan's mom

Postby Dylan's mom » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:01 pm

I cannot believe this sweet boy is still looking! We have no kids, except a furry one - our 3 year old male lab mix who is dominant in personality and toy possesive.

How do you think Peyton would do with him?

Maury's Foster Mom

Postby Maury's Foster Mom » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:55 am

Hi Dylan's Mom - The best way to know if your dog would get along with him is to have them meet. Payton is currently in Des Plaines at our training facility. Are you already approved? If so, let me know your name and we can schedule a visit. Thanks!

Dylan's mom

Postby Dylan's mom » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Hi - No...I am not approved - jumping the gun a little, but just getting so worried about this little guy waiting so long for his home.

I remember when his picture was first posted thinking he would not be there long, so I am shocked he is still on the site.

I guess I better get started on the process and get back with you!

ksilk

Postby ksilk » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:01 pm

Is Payton available?

Maury's Foster Mom

Postby Maury's Foster Mom » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Hi Ksilk - Payton is still searching for his forever home. What's the name the application is under? We'll make sure you receive a home visit soon! Thanks, Diane.

ksilk

Postby ksilk » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:20 pm

Hello Diane,
My name is Kandice Silk, just completed application now.
We are so excited to meet Payton!
Kandi Silk

Return to “ADOPTED!!”