Bella Blue - ADOPTED!

aande

Bella Blue - ADOPTED!

Postby aande » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Hi everyone! I’m Bella Blue. I’m 9 months old and weigh in at 60lbs! I am such a sweet girl. My previous owners surrendered me to a shelter that was going to euthanize me and that’s when MLRR stepped in and saved me! It wasn’t my fault they had a newborn baby and decided they couldn’t spend enough time with me. Anyway, I’m super excited to be in my foster home and can’t wait to see who my forever family will be. I am crate and house-trained and know “sit”. I am still a puppy, so you’ll have to keep close watch on me to make sure I don’t counter surf and eat up any leftovers on the counters. I do like to jump, but am learning how to get attention in more polite ways, as my foster Mom tells me. I am such a good listener – if you tell me “No”, I get it and don’t do it anymore. But….I might forget that you told me “No” yesterday, so I need some friendly reminders. With time and consistency, I am going to be a great dog! I can’t wait to go to training – I know I’m going to be the top dog! I love all of my foster Labrador siblings and have been really nice to all the kids in the neighborhood. If you’re looking for a beautiful black lab pup, I’m the one for you! :D How can you resist me? Send in your application today!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”