Clark - ADOPTED!

Clark - ADOPTED!

Postby aande » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:11 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Clark and I am a handsome 3 yr old Chocolate boy!
I weigh about 70 lbs but I need to gain some weight because I am too skinny !
My foster mom says I am doing great because I have had no accidents inside and even tell her when I need to go out!
I like to play with toys and my foster brothers, and I love to explore the back yard. I really like walks too, and I'm learning not to pull!

Don't you think I'm a wonderful boy? Come visit soon!
aande

Re: Clark

Postby smclayson » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Looks like Clark is somewhat new to the site. Have you had a chance to see how he is with kids yet? We have a 12 year old, but sometimes have littler ones visit.

The Claysons
smclayson

Postby aande » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Hi Clayson Family,

We have had Clark a little over a week now, but have not had a chance to introduce him to any children.

He is energetic, but does not jump on people. He also takes treats very nicely.
We think he would be good with kids, but haven't been able to verify that.
aande

Postby smclayson » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:29 pm

We are interested in meeting Clark and talking with his foster family. He seems like a good fit for our family. Please let us know if a meeting would be possible.

The Claysons
smclayson

Postby aande » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:36 pm

Clark has a family that will be visiting this week, but I will let the placement coordinator know of your interest.

We're the ones actually fostering him (Anna and Ethan) so if you have further questions let us know!
aande

Postby baybol » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:53 pm

I am interested in adopting Clark. I currently have one yellow lab who is 8. We have submitted an application. Do you have any idea how long the application process takes?
Thanks
Bonnie
baybol

Postby aande » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:06 pm

Hi Bonnie!

The next step in the application process is for you to have a home visit.
Because next week is Thanksgiving and the home visits are done by volunteers there may be a slight delay in when this is scheduled.

Clark is actually meeting a family tonight, so he may be getting adopted.

But like with most rescues, we are constantly getting new dogs into foster homes and some dogs are not even on the website yet.
After your home visit you can take another look at the site and see if anyone catches your eye, or a foster home may be in contact with you over another dog that matches your application.

This is a good overview of the process:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=408
aande

Postby makeane » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:30 am

We would love to meet Clark! We've just completed the application process and hope to hear from you soon. We have a big backyard for Clark to play and three children awaiting a new dog to love!
makeane

Postby zoey » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Completed our application and just completed our home visit. Looks like we passed!! Would love to meet Clark if he is still available.
zoey

Postby agordon720 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Hi Zoey and makeane - can you please give me the last name on your application so I can note your interest in Clark. Thanks!
agordon720

Next

Return to ADOPTED!!