Bella - Adopted!

admin

Bella - Adopted!

Postby admin » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:46 am

Hello, my name is Bella. I'm very pleased to meet you. I am a 13-month-old chocolate lab and just the best girl. As you can see, I'm rather petite, only about 60 pounds. I am completely potty trained and always well behaved. I have great manners around food. I know some of my commands like sit, stay and drop. I love children and other dogs. I'll also love you and hope we can share some quality time walking, playing and getting good belly rubs. I need some help walking on a leash, but I just love going for walks. My foster mom has a harness and I like it a lot. I will likely follow you around in case you find something exciting. I will help find the exciting treasures too because I have a great nose and I just have to smell everything! When you sit down and relax, I will sit right by you in case want to pet me. I am really good with people's stuff and don't play with or chew on the children's toys and shoes. I love to run in the yard and you will be surprised at how fast I am. I do hope you'll come and meet me because I know we can be great friends!

To be considered you should read our adoption page and fill out the application form there. You can comment that you are interested on this forum. Just use the same name you use on the application so we know who you are.

http://www.midwestlabrescue.org/adoption.shtml

martimendoza69@gmail.com

Re: Bella

Postby martimendoza69@gmail.com » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:07 am

Good morning,

I just looked at your sight and saw beautiful Bella!! Our family is very interested in meeting this dog as she just sounds like a perfect fit for us! Please contact me via email or you can call me on
my cell phone: 773 988-6664.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Marti, Jim and Liliana Schommer

dcmcshea@aol.com

Postby dcmcshea@aol.com » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:23 am

We were delighted to see Bella newly listed on your site this morning. We are looking for a young lab who will take long walks and hikes and play with our 3 children. Bella will be a perfect fit! We look forward to hearing from you and meeting Bella.
Donna, Chris, Carolyn, Matthew and Lauren McShea
720-201-4442 (mobile)

kearaide

Postby kearaide » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:14 am

Looks like she's popular, but we're definitely interested too! :)

Keara & Dave Ide
(773) 456-8743

katsjs@gmail.com

Postby katsjs@gmail.com » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:38 pm

We are previous MLRR adopter's and would like to be considered too. Thanks.

John & Julie Kats
H: 708-407-8763
C: 815-258-2805

Pegg

Postby Pegg » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Is Bella still available? Today is 2/11, Friday

dmuto

Postby dmuto » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:13 am

Is Bella still available - Saturday February 12 - 9:15 AM?

Tulip

Postby Tulip » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:25 pm

Thank you to everyone who has posted wanting to meet Bella. She has been adopted and is doing wonderfully in her new forever home. But don't get discouraged. there are many other wonderful dogs currently in foster homes and more coming in, just waiting to meet YOU!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”