Sable - ADOPTED!

aande

Sable - ADOPTED!

Postby aande » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:37 pm

Image Image Image Image

Hi, I'm Sable, a 5 year old male Lab mix. I was surrendered to a shelter in Quincy, IL when my old family had to move into an apartment and couldn't keep me. It's ok though, my life is already better due to MLRR. I was taken to the shelter chained to my doghouse if you can believe that. I spent all my life that way and now I am so happy to be inside a real house. I'm very good inside and I don't make messes or get into things I'm not supposed to. I'm not perfect but my Foster Mom says I'm pretty close. I have a great happy disposition. I am very mellow but have my playful side too and have so much love to give. I love being around adults and children and other dogs. Not sure about the cats yet that live with here. I walk very good on the leash, love to be outside and play ball and take long walks. Oh and car rides are the best! I love to sleep in my crate but don't even think about closing that door, my doghouse never had one. The vet says I am in very good shape and I weigh just over 60 lbs, but could use a little more weight which my Foster Mom is working on. You see I had never eaten dog food so this is a learning curve for me. I always dined on whatever might be left over from my former family's dinner. My Foster Mom says she can't believe what an amazing dog I am, and since Mom's don't lie, it must be the truth!! You should come and meet me, I know you will fall in love with me the minute you meet me. Looking forward to meeting you!!!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”