Lola - ADOPTED!

Tim Fyfe

Re: Lola

Postby Tim Fyfe » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:45 am

Hello, Lola sounds like me - older and slim! Had a meeting with Anne-Marie and everything was positive. She'd have a comfortable home with me.

MaureenSchwaab

Postby MaureenSchwaab » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:24 pm

We just got approved, so there may be lots and lots of people ahead of us, but we'd love to meet Lola!
Maureen Schwaab

agordon720

Postby agordon720 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:18 pm

Hi Tim! Hi Maureen! Thanks for your interest in Lola. She had to have ear surgery last week due to chronic untreated ear infections. She goes to the vet early next week for a check up and once she is cleared from the vet she'll be ready to meet families. I've noted your interest in her! Thanks!

Surbaja

Postby Surbaja » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Get well soon, sweet Lola!

lablover630

Postby lablover630 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Hi,

How is Lola doing? I know this is a strange question but does she answer to the name Cali?
She looks & sounds exactly like a dog a knew right down to the chronic ear infections, drain tube, meds, behaviors and what looks like marks on her feet from chewing from the allergies she had. I know this isnt uncommon in labs but the pic & description are uncanny.

Thanks

whippie

Postby whippie » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:05 am

Lola my thoughts are with you, you are a beautiful girl inside and out! Your lucky to have such a wonderful Foster Mom and big brother Truman! You deserve the best life can offer, you truly are an Angel! Looking forward to an update.

Hugs and Kissesxoxoxoxox
Whippie

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Lablover630 - what town was Cali from? We don't think Lola is the same dog, but would like to be sure.

lablover630

Postby lablover630 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:35 pm

I only have details prior to 3 years ago but I have tons of details. Should I call the general number and ask for someone? I do know that 3 years ago Cali had a misshapen nipple. You know, the kind when a dog gets older it starts to get long and weird! LOL Im not sure if that had been taken care of or not in the last 3 years because it was getting pretty bad. It was a nipple higher up on her chest.

agordon720

Postby agordon720 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Hi everyone. I'm a board member with MLRR and am the one who brought Lola into the rescue. She was surrendered to us by a woman who had been caring for her after her friend couldn't take care of Lola anymore. She belonged to these people since she was a pup and lived in Florida until a few years ago. She does not answer to the name Cali.

HolBlake

Postby HolBlake » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:36 am

Was Lola ever placed in a forever home?

Return to “ADOPTED!!”