Boomer - ADOPTED!

aande

Boomer - ADOPTED!

Postby aande » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Looking for a big, gentle chocolate Lab who is great with people, kids and cats? That’s me,
Boomer! At 6 years old and 90 pounds, I could lose a little weight but I’m quite healthy. I do
need to be with older kids (10 and up), however, because I tend to be too big for the really young
ones. Other than that, I’m really easy to be around; food in my bowl, a nice person to cuddle
with, a few treats and I’m in paradise! I’m completely housebroken and know how to sit, stay,
heel and go to bed when asked. And I don’t get on the furniture unless I’m invited. Not only
that, you don’t have to worry about me licking, jumping, biting or even (gasp!) chasing squirrels.
I also like everyone, which makes me very popular, although I am protective of my people when
I’m on a leash.

I moved around quite a bit and unfortunately came down with Heartworm; however, I’m just
finishing the treatments so I'm good to go! I can’t wait to have my own forever family so I can
given them all this love, joy and happiness I have inside of me; please come see me soon!

tim fyfe

Re: Boomer

Postby tim fyfe » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:40 am

hi, i'm approved and would love to meet Boomer. How is he with other dogs?

agordon720

Postby agordon720 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Thanks Tim - we've noted your interest in Boomer.

jac13264

Postby jac13264 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:15 pm

How is Boomer with other dog's? I'm looking for a pal for my boy Kiko who I also adopted from you. Kiko is about the same age and also had heartworm when I first got him.

Thanks
Jeff

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:34 pm

Jeff - what was the last name on the adoption of Kiko and how long ago was that?

Krcik

Postby Krcik » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:13 pm

Greetings BOOMER. We just had our house visit for MLRR approval. We do have kids under 10--however, my 2 year old daughter has learned to treat our 4 year old dog (Bauer) as a dog. She was also very good with our sick 14 year old dog who recently passed away. We don't see any issues with our kid and by the way, Skipper will have a blast with Bauer (yellow lab). The application is under Krcik. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you!

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Corke & Krick families - your interest has been noted. Boomer does have a date to meet a family next weekend.

Krcik

Postby Krcik » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:35 am

Greetings Boomer, we are just checking in to see when we can meet with you. Krcik Family.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:42 pm

Hi Krcik family - our placement coordinator is working through the list of potential matches for Boomer. I have mentioned your interest again.

kotahar

Postby kotahar » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:58 pm

We had our home visit this weekend and were told today we will be approved. We would love to meet Boomer and hope he is still available. Our family name is Weinberg.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”