Jethro - ADOPTED!

aande

Jethro - ADOPTED!

Postby aande » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:51 pm

Hey there, my name is Jethro and don’t let my picture fool you! I was a little uncertain about that “camera” thing. But if you catch me away from that, I’m a perfect Lab! At 2 to 3 years old and 75 pounds, I’m a great example of the Lab breed, offering sweetness, size and incredible good looks. I get along beautifully with people, with children, with dogs and with the cat here at my foster home. Wouldn’t you call that being the perfect gentlemen?! I don’t chew on things that don’t belong to me, we haven’t had any accidents and my foster parents give me the free run of the house. How’s that for being a good boy? Just what you would want, I bet.

I can’t wait for my forever family to adopt me because I have so much love and fun to offer to them – and am looking forward to settling down to a great life where we grow together! Won’t you come see me soon?

Re: Jethro

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:18 pm

Hi, I would be interested in meeting Jethro if possible. I have been approved. My information is under Murabito. Thanks!

agordon720

Postby agordon720 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:19 pm

I've noted your interest Murabito family so that the placement coordinator is aware. Thanks so much!

erin.egan@ymail.com

Postby erin.egan@ymail.com » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:44 am

Hello, I would love to meet Jethro.I have had my home visit and have been approved. My adoption file is under Egan. Thank you for your consideration.

agordon720

Postby agordon720 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:28 pm

Interest has been noted so the placement coordinator is aware! Thanks Egan family!

Carly

Postby Carly » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:10 pm

Also approved and very interested. Such a sweet looking boy! Under Nolan.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:36 pm

Nolan Family - your interested has also been passed on to our placement coordinator.

Krcik

Postby Krcik » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:02 pm

Greetings Jethro, we just had our house visit for MLRR approval and would be interested in meeting with you. The application is under Krcik. Thank you!

Krcik

Postby Krcik » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:35 pm

[quote="Krcik"]Greetings Jethro, we just had our house visit for MLRR approval and would be interested in meeting with you. The application is under Krcik. Thank you![/quote]
Forgot to mention that we have kids and a 4 year old yellow lab-Bauer--so he will have a buddy!

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:48 pm

Thanks Krick family! I've let our placement coordinator know of your interest.

Return to “ADOPTED!!”