Jordy - ADOPTED!

aande

Jordy - ADOPTED!

Postby aande » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Image Image

Hi, I’m Jordy, a gorgeous yellow Lab with a pink nose. At 56 pounds and 2 years old, I’m the perfect dog - and I can’t stop smiling and wagging my tail about how lucky I am that MLRR found me!
Want to play- we can do that all day, with you or on fetch (yes, yes, yes!). I’m even getting better at returning the ball. Water and dog toys are also great – as a matter of fact, playing is just great no matter what. I love little kids (I know how to be super gentle) and would be the perfect dog for a family. I'm very good with other dogs and love walks (apparently I'm great on an easy walk harness, whatever that means).

In case you’re wondering, I’m also housebroken, although I still need some basic training and had to learn that counter surfing wasn’t allowed. I mean, hey, the food was there! But I'm very eager to learn and impress you and yummy treats will really help. I just can’t wait to share all my love and energy with my forever family. Come over and meet me! I'm sure you’ll love me and if you get really close I'll give you a gentle smooch.

Chris Hesburgh

Re: Jordy

Postby Chris Hesburgh » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:49 pm

Jody looks like a great pooch.

I have an application awaiting approval and would love the opportunity to meet him!

chris

jmennicke

Postby jmennicke » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:42 pm

Hello!

We are in the process of scheduling our home visit and would like to note out interest in Jordy and Augie.

Thanks,

Jamie

agordon720

Postby agordon720 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Great! Thanks for letting us know. Let us know once you are officially approved (you will get an email from the home visit coordinator once the board has approved your home visit write up) and we will go from there!

RRMBLT

Postby RRMBLT » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:50 pm

Hi! We are the Baltruweit family and have been approved. We would love to meet Jordy, he seems like just the dog/lab we are looking for. Please let us know whether he has been adopted yet and if we could set up a meeting. Thanks!

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Baltruweit Family - Jordy has found his forever family. I'm sure we'll match you with your forever Lab, too!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”