Joe - ADOPTED!

ForumMod

Re: Joe

Postby ForumMod » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Jennifer - Joe is still hanging out with our trainer, but I will let the placement coordinator know of your interest.

timnleeza

Postby timnleeza » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:40 pm

Hello! Wondering how Joe is doing? Wanted to let you know we are still very interested in meeting him if he is still available and done with training. Thanks!! The Nellis Family

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Hi Nellis Family - Joe will be back in a foster home soon! I told our placement coordinator that you're still interested in meeting him.

Melissa Larsen

Postby Melissa Larsen » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:12 pm

Hello! We are also interested in Joe! Last name is Larsen. Is he still available?

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:34 pm

Melissa - your interest has been noted.

melissa larsen

Postby melissa larsen » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:01 pm

Hello, is Joe still available? Thanks! Larsen family is interested in this handsome boy.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:54 pm

Hi Larsen family - Joe is just settling in to his foster home and should be ready to meet families soon. Your interest has been noted.

iembracelife

Postby iembracelife » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:58 am

Hi, I am very interested in meeting Joe. I have been approved for adoption since October. Please consider my request
Thank you,
Helena

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Helena - your interest has been noted.

cindyboggs

Postby cindyboggs » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:56 pm

This is Joe here, dictating this message to all of you. Sorry, to take so long to reply to all you folks that are interested in me. But I've been a busy guy. If the truth be known, (and now the cat is out of the bag so to speak), I 'm really not good with other dogs. I will need to be the one dog in a one-dog household. But that is not a problem because I have plenty of love for my soon-to-be new family.

I just want you all to know that in two days I am meeting the family who might adopt me. I looked over their resume and I think we will be a perfect fit. We wanted to wait until right before Turkey Day so we can spend a few days bonding (and eating I'm hoping).

Like I said I looked over their resume and and i think they will make a good family for me. But if something happens, I will be sure to let all of you know. Wow, I can't believe there are so many families interested in me. It must be my good looks, or my sweet disposition. I do have both going for me.

So please do me and yourself a favor. Take a look at my canine friends on the MLRR website. I am sure one of them is just the perfect fit for you. Remember the holidays are coming up and there is 'no place like home for the holidays'. And that is so true for all the canines out there looking for their forever home.

Your furever friend,
Joe

Return to “ADOPTED!!”