Pete - ADOPTED!

Molly_Mae's_Mom

Re: Pete

Postby Molly_Mae's_Mom » Sat May 07, 2011 9:24 am

Hey Everyone,
Please let me know when you're approved so that we can set you up with Pete! If Pete isn't available, we do have other puppies, including Cher & a few others who are just coming into foster care.

Thanks!

Kristen

lololabs13

Postby lololabs13 » Tue May 10, 2011 1:59 pm

Aww I see Pete's sister has been adopted. Hang in there little buddy, a nice family will pick you up soon! :D

lablover777

Postby lablover777 » Tue May 10, 2011 8:58 pm

We are interested in giving "Party Pete" a forever home. We are a young couple with a big backyard and are looking to spend lots of time training and loving a new puppy.

Molly_Mae's_Mom

Postby Molly_Mae's_Mom » Wed May 11, 2011 9:56 am

Hi Lablover,
Have you filled out an application yet? That's the first part of the process. Once you fill out the application, have a home visit and then are approved, then we can have you start meeting dogs! Let me know if you have any questions :)

Kristen

lovethatdog

Postby lovethatdog » Sat May 14, 2011 7:25 am

Can you tell me if Pete is still available? How is he with a cat? Sure would like to add him to our family.

Postby Guest » Sat May 14, 2011 10:52 am

PARTY PETE IS IN THE HOUSE AT THE HAPPY DOG BARKERY IN DOWNERS GROVE! Come on by and say HI! We will be here till 2.

puppy_love_mom

Postby puppy_love_mom » Sat May 14, 2011 7:11 pm

YES! Pete is still available. He and I had a blast meeting all the cool people at the Meet and Greet in Downers Grove. He has never met a cat so I am unsure how he would be, my guess is he would be just fine seeings how he LOVES everyone and everything he meets! :o)

PSM

Postby PSM » Sun May 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Hi now is the right for my 10 yr old twins to adopt a lovable dog and Pete looks like the one!!
We are new to this process. How do we get started?

puppy_love_mom

Postby puppy_love_mom » Mon May 16, 2011 8:14 am

Hello!

There are three steps to the adoption process; First fill out an application online, once your application is looked over and approved you will then be contacted to set up a home visit. After your home visit is complete a report is sent in to be reviewed by the Board and then you get to start meeting puppies and dogs. :P

labradorim

Postby labradorim » Tue May 17, 2011 10:43 am

We are approved to adopt and are interested in meeting Pete. Thanks!

Beth Fishman/Carmi Plaut

Return to “ADOPTED!!”