Jax - ADOPTED!

Jax - ADOPTED!

Postby aande » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Hi, I'm Jax. I am a southern gentleman, about 3-4 years old. I am a very good lab and don't have any typical lab behavior problems. In fact, I am teaching my foster brother some manners. I'm fully potty trained, and I will go in a crate when necessary. Everyone who meets me says I am a sweet, loveable boy who likes to give lots of kisses. I am great with little kids, as my foster family has a 4- and a 6-year old that just love me. I am friendly with all other animals, as my records say I used to live with a cat. My story is a little fuzzy to my foster parents. I was brought into a shelter in Southern Illinois, adopted, and then given up because I chased horses. Then Midwest Lab rescued me. If you don't have horses, maybe you could be my forever family I have been looking for.
aande

Re: Jax

Postby apgaer » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:20 am

Hi there,

We are interested in Jax. I have posted on two other labs as well and know you guys fit to the best families, but wanted to express our interest in this fella too! :) Thank you! Ashley Gaer
apgaer

Postby Foster Mom » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Thanks, Ashley. I'll let our coordinator know you're also interested in Jax.
Foster Mom

Postby Bwerner » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:36 pm

Hi! We would like to meet Jax-we are approved.and only have a black cat for him to chase.Thanks,the Werner Family
Bwerner

Postby Lisa » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:40 pm

Is Jax still available?
Lisa

Postby Monique » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:34 am

We think Jax looks like a really special guy. Is he still available? We are waiting for a home visit and will be listed under Martinez. Thanks so much.
Monique

Postby jesseg » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Is Jax still available? My family is all approved and was wandering if we can meet him?
jesseg

Postby Foster Mom » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Jax has found his forever home! Thanks!
Foster Mom

Return to ADOPTED!!