Holly - ADOPTED

ForumMod

Holly - ADOPTED

Postby ForumMod » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:25 pm

Image Image

Hi, I’m Holly. Have you seen my mommy or daddy? I’ve been looking for them. In case you see them, here are some things you can tell them about me. I’m about 2-3 years old, a petite girl - - around 35 pounds. I have a pretty mellow personality. I will literally cuddle up next to you for hours. You can watch TV, read, work on your computer, and I will stay right there with you, happy as can be. I am also a lot of fun to be around too. Did you know there are these things call “toys?!?!” Yep! You can bat them with your paws or toss them up in the air. I didn’t really know how to play when I got here. It’s amazing! I also enjoy a good walk and love to be outside too. One of my nicknames around here, besides angel pup, kissy face, and love bug, is “Little Holly Sunshine,” because one of my favorite things to do is find a ray – either coming in through the window or out in the yard – and bask in it forever. I close my eyes so tightly and get the cutest smile on my face. Not much is known about my life before I got here but it couldn't have been very good because I was afraid of everything. I can still be shy in new situations, but as soon as I know I’m safe and loved, look out because the kisses and the cuddles DO NOT STOP!! I’m 100% crate trained and potty trained. I’m extremely smart and I take treats so gently, even from the tiniest of hands. I need some work on my leash skills and basic obedience but I’m a quick learner and I’m very treat motivated so it won’t be a problem. My foster mom has already been working on “sit,” “stay,” and “leave it,” and I’m doing great. I’d do best in a home with adults or older kids who will all respect the time and space I will need to feel safe and make the transition to my new home. I’ve been with my foster family for almost 8 months now, so it might take me some time to know that anything new will be alright too. Children who are not impulsive and able to understand boundaries would be best for me. I’ve recently been to doggie day care and integrated well with the other pups who were there to play. I’m the sweetest, most special little girl and my dream is to give my heart to someone who will love me forever. So, if you see my mommy or daddy out there, can you let them know I’m looking for them? Until then, I’ll just be here waiting and hoping they find me soon.

matthewm

Re: Holly

Postby matthewm » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:24 am

Good morning,

I an interested in adopting Holly. I received my approval last week.

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:47 pm

matthewm - what is the last name that the application is under?

matthewm

Postby matthewm » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:03 pm

my email is mattm963@aol.com

Dyounger

Postby Dyounger » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:06 am

We would rely like to meet Holly...completed our home visit last week.

matthewm

Postby matthewm » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:26 pm

My last name starts Mischn

Dzgrl28

Postby Dzgrl28 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:36 pm

Has Holly found her forever family yet? I am very interested

Dzgrl28

Postby Dzgrl28 » Thu May 07, 2015 4:24 pm

Is she still needing a forever home?

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Mon May 11, 2015 9:14 pm

Mischn and Younger family - your interest has been noted.

Dzgirl28 - what is the last name the application is under?

ForumMod

Postby ForumMod » Thu May 21, 2015 9:56 pm

Holly's search is over. She has found her forever family!

Return to “ADOPTED!!”